Windows 10: Windows & Facebook

Discus and support Windows & Facebook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm having an issue logging into my business facebook account on my windows based laptop and desktop, but I can log into it on my iPad and I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ToniaBrown1, May 16, 2020.

1. Windows & Facebook

I'm having an issue logging into my business facebook account on my windows based laptop and desktop, but I can log into it on my iPad and I'm wondering if anyone else has had that problem and if so can you please let me know how to resolve it because its a really big problem for me.

:)

ToniaBrown1, May 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, May 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Windows & Facebook

Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.

Hi NightStalker73a,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. May I know the updates that is installed?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to the issue?
    3. May I know if it has worked before?

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the Facebookgame room app, is compatible on your system and with Windows 10. However, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it works out for you.

Step 1: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow the article to
    Make older programs compatible
    with this version of Windows.

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    Facebook Gameroom
    , from Riel Alc created on September 27, 2017, and
    see if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows & Facebook

1. Windows & Facebook - Similar Threads - Facebook

2. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  3. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  4. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  5. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  6. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  7. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  8. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  9. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  10. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d