Windows 10: Windows failed to activate

Discus and support Windows failed to activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello one and all. I have had my windows for about 2 months now, and ima be honest, I love windows. however in the bottom right corner of my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andrew_908, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Windows failed to activate

hello one and all.

I have had my windows for about 2 months now, and ima be honest, I love windows.

however in the bottom right corner of my screen it says Windows isn't activated, and I went to settings to try, but it said it failed to activate and it gave me an error code and told me to troubleshoot it.

I ran the troubleshooter but it said nothing was wrong and I can't think of any way of activating it another way.

it says "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the store to buy genuine Windows. Error code: 0xC004F025"

can anyone possibly help me with this? I'm sick of that message staying there and I don't know how to activate it otherwise.

:)

Andrew_908, Sep 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 16, 2019
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Windows failed to activate

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows failed to activate

1. Windows failed to activate - Similar Threads - failed activate

2. Windows Process Activation Service failing to start get error 15 or in event log Event ID 5217

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Process Activation Service failing to start get error 15 or in event log Event ID 5217: Since installing the latest update Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.418] - My IIS no long runs. The Windows Process Activation Service (WAS) will not start. If I try manually start it, it gives Error 15 - if I go to the event log I see "The Windows Process Activation...
  3. Windows 10 activation fails after upgrading from home to professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation fails after upgrading from home to professional: Hi, I had a Windows 10 home edistion on my laptop with the product key. Few days ago I have purchased an upgrad to Windows 10 professional through microsoft. Now I cannot activate it neither using the old product key (error code: 0xc004f050) nor when I use...
  4. Activation after hardware change with installation ID fails in Help Bot/Virtual Agent

Activation after hardware change with installation ID fails in Help Bot/Virtual Agent: Hello together, after a mainboard change my reactivation doesn't work. Error code: 0xC004C008. The old activation were linked to my Microsoft account. Tried the activation in the Virtual Agent twice today and yesterday per mobile phone twice. What should I do now?...
  5. Windows activation has failed after 1903 update

Windows activation has failed after 1903 update: Hi I have a Dell PC and it has the built in activation code on the mother board. After the latest update the activation status has changed from activated to activate windows. But whatever I try I can't get it to activate. I have tried the activation troubleshooter and that...
  6. Win 10 OEM_DM license activation fails in AD domain

Win 10 OEM_DM license activation fails in AD domain: My PCs came with OEM_DM windows 10 license. After reinstalling windows, license gets activated as long as the PC is not joined to the windows AD domain. Trying to activate license after joining domain fails with 0xC004F074 error. It seems the PC is trying to look for volume...
  7. Windows 10 activation fail after I upgrape my hardware

Windows 10 activation fail after I upgrape my hardware: Hello, I have a problem with my windows 10 after I change my motherbord, graphics cards and ram. I got windows 10 by updating from windows 7 , so I don't have the key product of windows 7 anymore. I tried troubleshooting in order to activate windows 10 as the virtual...
  8. Win 10 Pro activation failed after upgrade

Win 10 Pro activation failed after upgrade: Recently I reinstalled Windows using my OEM recovery tools on my Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop. Because I had spare Windows 7 Pro key I decided to use it to upgrade my Windows 10 installation to Pro version. The Windows settings accepted my key and done automatic update of my...
  9. Windows Activation failed after changing my motherboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation failed after changing my motherboard: I recently upgraded my motherboard and cpu and now a pop-up appears on the bottom right telling me to activate Windows. I have troubleshoot and exhausted every option in Settings but to no avail. I have even scheduled calls with Microsoft using the "Get Help" option on the...
  10. Windows failing to activate with account

Windows failing to activate with account: Hello Microsoft Users, I have recently bought a used PC and upgraded it to Windows 10 and the PC works fine except for one problem. On my old PC, It said in Windows Activation that it is activated with a Digital Licence linked to my Microsoft account. So on this PC, I...