Windows 10: windows failed to reboot

Discus and support windows failed to reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows failed to reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-failed-to-reboot/df51d1c0-488f-474b-bc16-c80f5f3b9d02 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AspiMody, Nov 18, 2018.

1. AspiMody Win User

windows failed to reboot

windows failed to reboot

:)

AspiMody, Nov 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 18, 2018
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Nov 18, 2018
  4. windows failed to reboot

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

windows failed to reboot

1. windows failed to reboot - Similar Threads - failed reboot

2. TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...: I have a s Surface Book 2 with Windows 10 installed. WIndows 10 update KB5034441 fails with the error code 0x80070643. The Windows update page says "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run WIndows 11." PC Health Check says "TPM 2.0 must be...
  3. TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...: I have a s Surface Book 2 with Windows 10 installed. WIndows 10 update KB5034441 fails with the error code 0x80070643. The Windows update page says "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run WIndows 11." PC Health Check says "TPM 2.0 must be...
  4. TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. winload.exe failed to load but after a reboot its just fineeeee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winload.exe failed to load but after a reboot its just fineeeee: so i was playing roblox with my friendnon-uwp and i was gonna go and return the plate i had my breakfast on and i lighly hit the pc with the plate and it just rebooted and when it got to loading windows welll... IT SAID c:windows/system32/winload.exeforgoten the error message...
  6. winload.exe failed to load but after a reboot its just fineeeee

winload.exe failed to load but after a reboot its just fineeeee: so i was playing roblox with my friendnon-uwp and i was gonna go and return the plate i had my breakfast on and i lighly hit the pc with the plate and it just rebooted and when it got to loading windows welll... IT SAID c:windows/system32/winload.exeforgoten the error message...
  7. winload.exe failed to load but after a reboot its just fineeeee

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. when my laptop starts up everytime it say BIOS update failed and will reboot over and over...

when my laptop starts up everytime it say BIOS update failed and will reboot over and over...: hello, everytime my device powers up it will say BIOS update failed, also another issue i have been experienced is my device shutting off unless i have it plugged in. No matter how long i have it plugged in the moment it is unplugged it will always shut off and i noticed both...
  9. when my laptop starts up everytime it say BIOS update failed and will reboot over and over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when my laptop starts up everytime it say BIOS update failed and will reboot over and over...: hello, everytime my device powers up it will say BIOS update failed, also another issue i have been experienced is my device shutting off unless i have it plugged in. No matter how long i have it plugged in the moment it is unplugged it will always shut off and i noticed both...
  10. when my laptop starts up everytime it say BIOS update failed and will reboot over and over...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows failed to restart