Windows 10: Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC00000BB

Discus and support Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC00000BB in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have gotten this error code several times but I have not figured out what the cause it. Any thoughts>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ThomasChiang1, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC00000BB

I have gotten this error code several times but I have not figured out what the cause it. Any thoughts>

:)

ThomasChiang1, Feb 26, 2021

2. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001

Hi Tim,

It might be a faulty driver causing Windows to fail to resume from hibernation. Make sure all the drivers of your computer are updated. You can also run the Power troubleshooter to find any issues, see steps below:

• In the search box, type Troubleshooting and press Enter.
    • Under System & security, click on Improve power usage.
    • The troubleshooting wizard will start automatically, and if any issues are detected, it will try to solve them for you.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Alex Bee Win User
    Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC000009A.

Reset my Windows 10 PC and now it can't wake up, throws this - Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC000009A.

Windows 10 version is ... how do I get... can't find it. ok, it's not insiders but it has all updates.

So what do I do now? I have to push reset every time after it goes to sleep.

Alex Bee, Feb 26, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC00000BB

Windows 10 fails to resume from hibernation

Hello,

Failing to resume from Hibernate in Windows 10 may be caused by an outdated driver or operating system component or that an application is causing the resume from Hibernate to fail. For us to isolate the issue in failing to resume from Hibernate, kindly
    respond to the questions below:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to the issue? If yes, what are they?
    • Are there any third-party applications installed on your device?
    • Have you checked if Windows 10 is updated? Go to Settings >
      Update & security
      > Check for updates.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC00000BB

1. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC00000BB - Similar Threads - failed resume hibernate

2. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001.: Hi All,From last 5 days I am facing an issue with the system. It doesn't turns on black while turning on from hibernation and after sometime it creates a dump file and then restart itself.based on the windbg analysis of the dump file I get the below analysis:2: kd> !analyze...
  3. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001: Hi everyone.I have recently acquired a new computer and I'm encountering a very annoying issue. Thank you in advance for anyone taking the time trying to help.Specs: Windows 11 x64Intel Core i9 13900KCorsair Water Cooling H170i Elite Capellix BlackCorsair Dominator Platinum -...
  4. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC000007B.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC000007B.: Some time ago my computer started showing this error every once in a while. Always when this happens, my computer has been in Sleep Mode, and when I check back it's completely turned off. Also in event viewer I get this:-Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Boot-Event ID 16-Version...
  5. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC000007B.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC000007B.: Some time ago my computer started showing this error every once in a while. Always when this happens, my computer has been in Sleep Mode, and when I check back it's completely turned off. Also in event viewer I get this:-Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Boot-Event ID 16-Version...
  6. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC000007B.

7. "Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001.": I keep getting the above message in event viewer, with this occurring before it"The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was changed from demand start to auto start.""The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was...
  8. "Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001."

"Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001.": I keep getting the above message in event viewer, with this occurring before it"The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was changed from demand start to auto start.""The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was...
  9. "Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC000000D.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC000000D.: The McAfee website suggests that this is likely because BitLocker is enabled. It isn't. I do not have McAfee installed.powercfg /h off, hard rebooting and powercfg /h on made no difference. sfc /scannow, nothing.This worked fine until a recent update. That said, a hibernate...