Windows 10: Windows failed to shutdown now my audio wont work and neither is start key

Discus and support Windows failed to shutdown now my audio wont work and neither is start key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I tried shutting down windows but it ended up not doing so properly, my fans was still running and so was my cpu cooler. So I used the power button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Derfel_san, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Windows failed to shutdown now my audio wont work and neither is start key

So I tried shutting down windows but it ended up not doing so properly, my fans was still running and so was my cpu cooler. So I used the power button to turn it off manually. But when I went and turned it on again and my audio had this message "The audio service is not running" found a way to fix it but still no sound. Also the windows start key is not working. I ran the powershell once said it was corrupted and that it fixed so I restarted my PC but the windows start key still doesn't work. Any ideas on how to fix these issues?

submitted by /u/Derfel_san
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Derfel_san, Dec 20, 2020

2. Windows Audio doesnt work, everytime a restart is required to bring back the audio

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for providing suggestions. I have tried all the listed troubleshooting before I raise an question over here.

None of the things helped....in few steps it makes Audio work(Only because of the Restart that is made) again if I shutdown my system and start back after couple of minutes/hours audio doesn't work.

Thank You!!

Sathish756, Dec 20, 2020
  3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Windows failed to shutdown now my audio wont work and neither is start key

my trophu Windows phone 7 shutdown After Update Fails To Start?

• good day team, hope every thing is ok.
    • my trophy Windows phone 7 shutdown After Update Fails To Start?
    • its dead even with charger in.
    • i just updated it to mango 7.5 couple of days ago
    • and today i found other update available when connected to zune but after step 9 "which was restarting" it took about 3 hours and even the process line indicator was not moving move.
    • i shutdown my laptop then used the steps of "manaul phone reset -vol.up+dwn then switch on-" which i got from this page when my phone hanged up at the 9th step of restarting also during the previous update "to mango 7.5" but this time it switched off with
      no response.

TamerDegwy, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows failed to shutdown now my audio wont work and neither is start key

1. Windows failed to shutdown now my audio wont work and neither is start key - Similar Threads - failed shutdown audio

2. My key wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My key wont work: I bought a copy of Windows 10 years ago. I bought it from the microsoft store. It came on a USB drive. I had to reinstall Windows 10. It will not activate with the key that came with the USB drive. I have tried both over the phone and online. It simply will not activate. Is...
  3. My key wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My key wont work: I bought a copy of Windows 10 years ago. I bought it from the microsoft store. It came on a USB drive. I had to reinstall Windows 10. It will not activate with the key that came with the USB drive. I have tried both over the phone and online. It simply will not activate. Is...
  4. My key wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. my spatial audio wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my spatial audio wont work: every time i turn on spatial audio it doestnt work i even tried in control panel and it didnt and i cant use dts sound x because this please help me every time i restart the audio settings it says off and if i turn it back on it doesnt register...
  6. my spatial audio wont work

my spatial audio wont work: every time i turn on spatial audio it doestnt work i even tried in control panel and it didnt and i cant use dts sound x because this please help me every time i restart the audio settings it says off and if i turn it back on it doesnt register...
  7. Why wont my audio work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my audio work: My audio wont play over my computer anymore unless i conect a speaker to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-audio-work/76e95cd7-56f2-4862-b30c-5bc4e725bf98
  8. Why wont my audio work

Why wont my audio work: My audio wont play over my computer anymore unless i conect a speaker to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-audio-work/76e95cd7-56f2-4862-b30c-5bc4e725bf98
  9. Start button not working neither opening from windows key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button not working neither opening from windows key: Recently I got two problem in my windows 10 1. When I click on start button nothing happening and when i click windows key on keyboard it also does not opening any Windows. While cortana and taskbar are working properly.I have tried restart explorer but my bad luck it does...
  10. my audio wont work,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my audio wont work,: in the bottom right side of screen a little red x is in front of the speaker icon, my key board wont light up, and my finger print wont let me in,,, had to use code......do I have a virus? and how do I reset this damn thing?????...