Windows 10: Windows failing to load

Discus and support Windows failing to load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,Earlier on in the past couple weeks my computer was overheating and we had to buy a new radiator, but during this period my pc froze because of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Not human, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Not human Win User

Windows failing to load

Hi,Earlier on in the past couple weeks my computer was overheating and we had to buy a new radiator, but during this period my pc froze because of overheating mid update, since then windows consistently failed to update and eventually it declined into a complete failure of the system and regular freezes occurred with no way of getting rid of them. Eventually I thought enough was enough and tried to use recovery in order to reinstall windows system. This failed, so badly in fact that I had to resort to an attempted re boot using an external USB, but it still freezes even during the download pr

:)

Not human, Jun 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Ar3s Win User
    HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

4. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows failing to load

Randomly failing to load webpages?

On my computer, Google Chrome, IE9 and Firefox 4 all randomly fail to load webpages. A few quick points:

• This happens even on a fresh install of Windows (and on my previous install as well)
    • I thought it might have been my ISP's DNS server failing, so I switched to Google DNS and it still randomly fails
    • My router is a homemade machine featuring a 2GHz P4 Celeron, 256MB SDR memory, and a 512MB CF card as the hard drive running the generic x86 DD-WRT client
    • I've rebooted my modem/router many times and the problem persists
    • I am no longer using my surge protector to protect my modem, the coaxial cable runs straight from the wall to the modem
    What should I do?

Thema:

Windows failing to load

1. Windows failing to load - Similar Threads - failing load

2. Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...: Sometimes my pc restarts, and only warnings is this thing and something like this The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID...
  3. Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...: Sometimes my pc restarts, and only warnings is this thing and something like this The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID...
  4. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  5. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.: An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-has-occurred-in-the-script-on-this-page/20334e13-bf08-4597-ae02-a09d777e25fe
  6. An error has occurred in the script on this page failed to load external resource.

7. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  8. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  9. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

10. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.: Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable...