Windows 10: WINDOWS failing to sign in

Discus and support WINDOWS failing to sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hey, I was downloading then my screen went blank for an hour then I turned off my device.. I turned in on again.... then when I put my password it says... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MALEVEN, Sep 20, 2020.

1. MALEVEN Win User

WINDOWS failing to sign in

hey, I was downloading then my screen went blank for an hour then I turned off my device.. I turned in on again.... then when I put my password it says incorrect.. it's been 2 days now.. it doesn't even gives me an option to sign in with my Microsoft account ..

plz help

:)

MALEVEN, Sep 20, 2020

2. fail to sign in Microsoft account to connect windows 10 instead of local account

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to follow the steps below and check if that helps:

Step 1: Try Disconnecting from the Internet

• If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.

• If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.

Step 2

Try to sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the account.microsoft.com page.

If the sign-in is unsuccessful, then try to reset the password and check.

If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 20, 2020
  4. WINDOWS failing to sign in

Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS failing to sign in

1. WINDOWS failing to sign in - Similar Threads - failing sign

2. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  3. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded" I created an additional account for my son on Windows, but when I log in, I get the above error. My computer should have had 2 accounts to log in to, but it only had 1 my son's...
  4. My device has the error "The user Profile Service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. the profsvc service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the profsvc service failed the sign in: My PC was running slow and full of junk and thought id reset it however after I reset it its saying the profsvc service failed the sign in. I've tried. Everything I can find online. I can't start in safe mode there's just no option to, I press f5 and nothing happens. It is an...
  6. the profsvc service failed the sign in

the profsvc service failed the sign in: My PC was running slow and full of junk and thought id reset it however after I reset it its saying the profsvc service failed the sign in. I've tried. Everything I can find online. I can't start in safe mode there's just no option to, I press f5 and nothing happens. It is an...
  7. the profsvc service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 - user profile service failed the sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - user profile service failed the sign in: Hi, I recently got problem with Windows 10 login with this error "user profile service failed the sign in". here is what i've done to try fixing it- try run sfc /scannow from safe mode didn't find any corrupt file- try to run sfc /scannow from recovery environment same...
  9. Windows 10 - user profile service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - user profile service failed the sign in: Hi, I recently got problem with Windows 10 login with this error "user profile service failed the sign in". here is what i've done to try fixing it- try run sfc /scannow from safe mode didn't find any corrupt file- try to run sfc /scannow from recovery environment same...
  10. Windows 10 - user profile service failed the sign in