Windows 10: Windows failing

Discus and support Windows failing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi so basically I recently finished a windows update and I accidentally pulled the power cord cause the windows to become bugged. The tabs were open on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rodgerli, Jun 16, 2020.

1. rodgerli Win User

Windows failing

Hi so basically I recently finished a windows update and I accidentally pulled the power cord cause the windows to become bugged. The tabs were open on the task bar underneath but when you clicked tabs it wouldnt open. Additionally crt alt delete would just blackscreen and i would have to force power off my computer. I tried a repair reboot and it asked for a password to start repairs even though ive never set one. After the frustration i reset my windows and deleted all the files only for windows to fully blackscreen. Right now i have tried resetting everything in the restore advanced reboot option and it is currently deleting everything. I was wondering how i can fix it if the full reset doesnt work and if i can just use a new ssd and download a new windows to get it to work. Thanks

:)

rodgerli, Jun 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 16, 2020
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Windows failing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows failing

1. Windows failing - Similar Threads - failing

2. Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...: Sometimes my pc restarts, and only warnings is this thing and something like this The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID...
  3. Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...: Sometimes my pc restarts, and only warnings is this thing and something like this The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID...
  4. Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed: Message Shown on screen after failed repairing:F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crashed-preparing-automatic-repair-failed/07a6d588-2f5d-4b41-acd6-742868524b31
  5. Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed

Windows crashed - Preparing Automatic Repair Failed: Message Shown on screen after failed repairing:F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crashed-preparing-automatic-repair-failed/07a6d588-2f5d-4b41-acd6-742868524b31
  6. Windows Sandbox failing to initialize Error 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox failing to initialize Error 0x80070424: Whenever I try to launch Windows sandbox, it shows an error 0x80070424, the specified service does not exist as an installed service. I tried running sfc scan, restarting services, re-enabling features, restarting PC, nothing helped. I tried looking this error up on web, but...
  7. Windows Sandbox failing to initialize Error 0x80070424

Windows Sandbox failing to initialize Error 0x80070424: Whenever I try to launch Windows sandbox, it shows an error 0x80070424, the specified service does not exist as an installed service. I tried running sfc scan, restarting services, re-enabling features, restarting PC, nothing helped. I tried looking this error up on web, but...
  8. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix...
  9. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kksjqh3nm3ji2127bzn9b/042424-13437-01.zip?rlkey=2k5wx21d65es5o05c6epfjvbp&st=n9s2cfq3&dl=0dropbox to my minidump filesplease help fix...
  10. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: vgk.sys