Windows 10: Windows fails to boot up the first time every day

Discus and support Windows fails to boot up the first time every day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to Windows 10 but have been having a few problems with it. The biggest one is that when I first boot it up every morning, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TrevorAllejandras, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows fails to boot up the first time every day

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 but have been having a few problems with it. The biggest one is that when I first boot it up every morning, it crashes shortly after I log in and I have to cut the power and boot it up again. Oddly enough, it boots up just fine for the second, third, or fourth time that day but after I shut it down for the night, go to sleep, and wake up again, the first boot always fails. Is there any way I can fix this?

:)

TrevorAllejandras, Jun 26, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 26, 2020
  3. query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jun 26, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

Windows fails to boot up the first time every day

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows fails to boot up the first time every day

1. Windows fails to boot up the first time every day - Similar Threads - fails boot every

2. Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day: My phone alarm isn't effective, since I can turn it off just by reaching over and grabbing it off my table. I want to have my desktop computer start up in the mornings and use it as an alarm clock. Is there a function that I can use to start up the computer at the same time...
  3. Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day: My phone alarm isn't effective, since I can turn it off just by reaching over and grabbing it off my table. I want to have my desktop computer start up in the mornings and use it as an alarm clock. Is there a function that I can use to start up the computer at the same time...
  4. Set Computer to Boot Up at the Same Time Every Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows don't boot first time of the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows don't boot first time of the day: Hello there,I have this problem for a few weeks now, my Windows just fail to boot up first time of the day. It's just stuck on the loading screen right before it let's you use the desktop. The solution is turning off the whole PC with the power button on the PC case and...
  6. Windows don't boot first time of the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows don't boot first time of the day: Hello there,I have this problem for a few weeks now, my Windows just fail to boot up first time of the day. It's just stuck on the loading screen right before it let's you use the desktop. The solution is turning off the whole PC with the power button on the PC case and...
  7. Windows don't boot first time of the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Failing to boot first time

in Windows 10 Support
    Failing to boot first time: My Mum's sent me a video of her Windows 10 PC booting and what appears to happen is the first time it loads the blue recovery screen which says "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" and then she clicks on the left button and it boots fine or sometimes after she types...
  9. PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times: Every day when I turn my PC on to use it for the day, it will get to the screen telling me how to get into the bios, the windows 10 loading icon appears, freezes, then the PC restarts into automatic repair and tells me it couldn't solve the problem. After a while of turning...
  10. First boot fails to boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    First boot fails to boot up: I had this issue since day one. I figure I am in the right place and ask for the right answers. Pretty much every first boot after it being powered off for a while, it stays stuck on the splash screen. I would force a power off and restart it and it goes through with no...