Windows 10: Windows fails to load the face login.

Discus and support Windows fails to load the face login. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I have noticed the following issue: Windows cannot load the face login. I need to use pin or password to login. Camera is working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Toughgamer3, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Windows fails to load the face login.

Hi Microsoft,

I have noticed the following issue:

• Windows cannot load the face login. I need to use pin or password to login.
    • Camera is working.
    • The troubleshooter fixes the problem only for 1 restart as the same problem occurs again on subsequent restarts.

Kindly fix this.

:)

Toughgamer3, Mar 24, 2019
  2. sathi-123 Win User

LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Mar 24, 2019
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows fails to load the face login.

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows fails to load the face login.

1. Windows fails to load the face login. - Similar Threads - fails load face

2. Pin and face recognition both failed on Windows 10 login: locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin and face recognition both failed on Windows 10 login: locked out: I am unable to login to my computer. My camera won't boot and I can't use my face recognition and my pin number isn't being recognised. There are no other options and no options to change pin. I have tried activating an administrator user but that didn't change anything - no...
  3. Pin and face recognition both failed on Windows 10 login: locked out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin and face recognition both failed on Windows 10 login: locked out: I am unable to login to my computer. My camera won't boot and I can't use my face recognition and my pin number isn't being recognised. There are no other options and no options to change pin. I have tried activating an administrator user but that didn't change anything - no...
  4. Hello face login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello face login: Hello there I bought Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL laptop a couple of days ago. My Hello Face is not working. My question whether its related to hardware about my camera or software that is not downloaded on my computer? Please for precise answer about this issue. Best...
  5. Desktop and toolbar failing to load after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop and toolbar failing to load after login: I've had this laptop for like 3-4 years and it started not loading just recently. I do the regular startup, put in my password, my desktop wallpaper loads and the toolbar at the bottom, but no icons. The toolbar doesn't load properly since I can't select anything there and...
  6. Windows Hello Face Login

Windows Hello Face Login: i have an asus desktop which has an webcam so i thought windows hello face login would work but it said unavailable so i was a little dissapointed but still i wish microsoft makes it available for all laptops and desktop only face id...
  7. Windows Login fails to load under 100% GPU load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Login fails to load under 100% GPU load: I do some 3D rendering on my laptop and these renders typically render from an hour to two hours and during this time, I lock my computer and close my laptop. My settings are set so that when I close the lid it would do nothing preventing shutdown. However, I've been...
  8. Windows 10 face login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 face login: Wife set up new Dell XPS 13 laptop with windows Face ID and I’m able to unlock it with my ugly mug. Any ideas why this is happening? submitted by /u/OrigReckit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gacex8/windows_10_face_login/
  9. Camera face login

Camera face login: My computer was on as my grandchild pushed some buttons.I turned the computer off. As I turned it back on it would not turn on the camera to see my face. I tried pin password, nothing works. What can I do to turn the camera on, I have a he envy xx with windows 10....
  10. Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login ERROR: User login failed. Profile cannot be loaded/started.: Hi Guys, I've recently got an issue with loading profile settings after probably deleting one of the Admin profiles on Windows 10 Home. I can't load: 1. The most important: Built-in Adminstrator profile: Error: " Location/Path...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page fails to load to login