Windows 10: Windows failure

Discus and support Windows failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been "with" Windows for many years and it has always been a constant struggle. Windows is a perpetually flawed OS, never user friendly, and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ITshnick, Feb 11, 2019.

1. ITshnick Win User

Windows failure

I've been "with" Windows for many years and it has always been a constant struggle. Windows is a perpetually flawed OS, never user friendly, and that is why we in IT had successful and stable employment. Windows has always been a forced choice, over promised and under delivered. We grew up with Windows, learned a lot about computing, troubleshooting, etc.; this is the only positive impact of Microsoft.

I am tired to constantly fight the behemoth of Windows in order to use my computers. Many of us awakened and asked ourselves - do I really want to waste my life on Microsoft mediocre quality OS? The ideas of Windows maybe good, but the implementation is not and never was.

Thankfully there are numerous choices nowadays and one can easily switch to one of the flavors of Linux OS. I have been testing different Linux OSs for years and now will be replacing Windows with Linux. I am so amazed by the progress of Linux projects. What is really remarkable about all the numerous Linux projects is that the small teams of dedicated enthusiasts, without budgets, were able to create world class operating systems and applications that are superior in performance, security, and reliability than commercial systems.

I usually keep abreast of the latest Linux OSs by visiting https://distrowatch.com. To begin, you can install Linux alongside of Windows, if you wish. The top runners are very good, but after reading about different flavors you may want to go with one of your choice.

I have no doubt you will immediately enjoy the experience. The systems come with a complete Office suite of applications that will work with all the Microsoft docs you have on your hard drive. You will not miss MS Office at all! There are tens of thousands of applications and games available in repositories, you will go crazy. And the best part - everything is free.

Although donations are gratefully accepted.

Go explore, don't be a slave, don't allow anyone to brainwash you, be free!

:)

ITshnick, Feb 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows failure

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows failure

1. Windows failure - Similar Threads - failure

2. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  3. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  4. BSoD rcraid.sys Failure : Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD rcraid.sys Failure : Irql not less or equal: I have an X570 motherboard with AMD chipset running Windows 10. I have multiple SSD and HDD drives, but I don't think that's problematic. A blue screen occurs after some time without warning, resulting in the following support codes on the BSoD: Stop Code:...
  5. BSoD rcraid.sys Failure : Irql not less or equal

BSoD rcraid.sys Failure : Irql not less or equal: I have an X570 motherboard with AMD chipset running Windows 10. I have multiple SSD and HDD drives, but I don't think that's problematic. A blue screen occurs after some time without warning, resulting in the following support codes on the BSoD: Stop Code:...
  6. BSoD rcraid.sys Failure : Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...: I have a s Surface Book 2 with Windows 10 installed. WIndows 10 update KB5034441 fails with the error code 0x80070643. The Windows update page says "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run WIndows 11." PC Health Check says "TPM 2.0 must be...
  8. TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...: I have a s Surface Book 2 with Windows 10 installed. WIndows 10 update KB5034441 fails with the error code 0x80070643. The Windows update page says "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run WIndows 11." PC Health Check says "TPM 2.0 must be...
  9. TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...

10. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...