Windows 10: Windows failure

Discus and support Windows failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been "with" Windows for many years and it has always been a constant struggle. Windows is a perpetually flawed OS, never user friendly, and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ITshnick, Feb 11, 2019.

1. ITshnick Win User

Windows failure

I've been "with" Windows for many years and it has always been a constant struggle. Windows is a perpetually flawed OS, never user friendly, and that is why we in IT had successful and stable employment. Windows has always been a forced choice, over promised and under delivered. We grew up with Windows, learned a lot about computing, troubleshooting, etc.; this is the only positive impact of Microsoft.

I am tired to constantly fight the behemoth of Windows in order to use my computers. Many of us awakened and asked ourselves - do I really want to waste my life on Microsoft mediocre quality OS? The ideas of Windows maybe good, but the implementation is not and never was.

Thankfully there are numerous choices nowadays and one can easily switch to one of the flavors of Linux OS. I have been testing different Linux OSs for years and now will be replacing Windows with Linux. I am so amazed by the progress of Linux projects. What is really remarkable about all the numerous Linux projects is that the small teams of dedicated enthusiasts, without budgets, were able to create world class operating systems and applications that are superior in performance, security, and reliability than commercial systems.

I usually keep abreast of the latest Linux OSs by visiting https://distrowatch.com. To begin, you can install Linux alongside of Windows, if you wish. The top runners are very good, but after reading about different flavors you may want to go with one of your choice.

I have no doubt you will immediately enjoy the experience. The systems come with a complete Office suite of applications that will work with all the Microsoft docs you have on your hard drive. You will not miss MS Office at all! There are tens of thousands of applications and games available in repositories, you will go crazy. And the best part - everything is free.

Although donations are gratefully accepted.

Go explore, don't be a slave, don't allow anyone to brainwash you, be free!

:)

ITshnick, Feb 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows failure

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows failure

1. Windows failure - Similar Threads - failure

2. system failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system failure: how do I fix "The deployment operation failed because specified application needs to be registered first? I scanned and saved in pictures and when I went to access I go this....
  3. Driver Power State Failure When Using Photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Power State Failure When Using Photoshop: Hi! My computer is very recent (I bought it in November 2018). It's a HP Spectre x360 and it has been working great since the beginning. I use it with many apps all at once and it has always run smoothly... But about a week ago, it started crashing whenever I use Adobe...
  4. Tracert or ping not working, general failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tracert or ping not working, general failure: Hello, I tried a tracert today and it failed. I tried it a few different ways and the results are below. C:\Windows\System32>tracert bbc.co.uk Tracing route to bbc.co.uk [151.101.192.81] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 * General failure. Trace complete....
  5. Windows 10 File History failure to backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File History failure to backup: Hello all, I have a Seagate NAS 2-bay business storage device that serves as the backup for my Surfacebook. Initially it was backing up well, however recently the device is failing to backup. File history will run for a few seconds then state no change, i.e. it still states...
  6. Window 10 on HP Mini 210 activation failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 on HP Mini 210 activation failure: I have an HP Mini 210 Netbook. When Windows 10 first came out and I was offered the Microsoft upgrade (via the link that Microsoft sent out to genuine Windows 7 users). The Windows 10 installation process declared that the graphics on the HP Mini were not capable of being...
  7. Failure to restart the taskbar

Failure to restart the taskbar: After major updates, or when I turn off the computer and then restart, the task bar will not activate. If I hover the mouse over the taskbar I get the new hourglass. If I then press the mouse buttons continuously, left then center then right then right then center then left...
  8. System restore failure windows 10 error 0x80071160

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System restore failure windows 10 error 0x80071160: I want to restore my system on my computer that is running windows 10, but it comes back saying it failed with the error 0x80071160. I've tried different times to restore the system to, but none work. Does anyone has an idea how to fix this? Pepijn...
  9. Video tdr failure, orange screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video tdr failure, orange screen of death: Recently i started playing Apex legends, and after i start the game i get this. I tried updating my driversbut the problem still persists. My laptop specs are i7700 hq 1050 4gb and 8 gigs of ram....
  10. BSOD DRVIER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD DRVIER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hi! For about a month I have been getting BSOD, sometimes every 5 minutes, sometimes once or twice a day. I have tried removing any software that has been installed recently (Since the issue began), I have updated Drivers. I have tried running some software such as Malware...