Windows 10: Windows failure

Discus and support Windows failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop displays a missing device cant be accessed or somethings not connected. Error code 0xc0000225. I try to repair my computer with a bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyler Tomko, May 17, 2019.

1. Windows failure

my laptop displays a missing device cant be accessed or somethings not connected. Error code 0xc0000225. I try to repair my computer with a bootable USB drive windows 10, but to no avail. Windows just wont boot. Almost forgot, i try to install windows 10 to another partition, but when I try to do that it gives me several errors. Il post pics Windows failure [​IMG]

:)

Tyler Tomko, May 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 17, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows failure

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows failure

1. Windows failure - Similar Threads - failure

2. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  3. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  4. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?: My understanding of how Windows OS licensing works is limited - please consider that. But I have worked with computers in an amateur capacity for almost 35 years. In the past, purchases with PCs always came with an OEM version of Windows on a CD. However, the concept has...
  6. What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?

What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?: My understanding of how Windows OS licensing works is limited - please consider that. But I have worked with computers in an amateur capacity for almost 35 years. In the past, purchases with PCs always came with an OEM version of Windows on a CD. However, the concept has...
  7. Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart: Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where my PC ran into a problem and restarts automatically. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists. Initially touchpad dysfunction and then...
  8. Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart: Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where I get a blue screen that says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists. I have a Dell...
  9. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  10. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...