Windows 10: Windows faliure due to updating drivers.

Discus and support Windows faliure due to updating drivers. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I update my intel drivers it causes 'driver state faliure' in windows 10 ... how can I solve this issue? Tried many troubleshooting ways but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taimoorkhan2, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Windows faliure due to updating drivers.

Whenever I update my intel drivers it causes 'driver state faliure' in windows 10 ... how can I solve this issue? Tried many troubleshooting ways but didn't worked for me.

:)

Taimoorkhan2, Jan 9, 2019

2. windows update faliure

Hello Asad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with Windows Updates prompting error "registration is missing or corrupt", we will help you with this issue.

This issue might be due to some corrupted/ missing Windows Update Components.

Please perform the below troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to
    run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Windows Update Troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the steps from below link to
    reset Windows Update Components and check if the issue persists.

Reset Windows Update components

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you
    follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Refer to the below article to backup and restore the registry in Windows:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Hope it helps.Kindly update the status of the issue, if the issue still persists, we will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Windows faliure due to updating drivers.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows faliure due to updating drivers.

1. Windows faliure due to updating drivers. - Similar Threads - faliure due updating

2. BSOD due to installation of driver updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD due to installation of driver updates.: Started with BSOD - hswultpep.sys after installing new drivers. Tried to repair but nothing and now error 0xc00000f. I have tried to reset and recover but nothing will go through and also no restore points. I have tried to install via USB but no option appears available like...
  3. Driver power state faliure BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state faliure BSOD error: I'm using a windows 10 laptop and this error has recently been popping up very often whenever my PC is overloaded very often when loading certain video games. I've already researched the most common causes of this error and tried the most common fixes updating all my drivers,...
  4. WINDOWS UPDATE FALIURE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS UPDATE FALIURE: When downloading the 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003173, in the end, it is showing COULDN'T COMPLETE UPDATE UNDOING CHANGES and after opening the Windows Update Page, this is what it is showing....
  5. Windows 10 Kernal Faliure 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Kernal Faliure 2004 Update: Hi, wondering if anyone can help diagnose this failure causing my PC to black screen and force re-boot, it seems to be down to a driver, i have no idea but i'm hoping someone else does that knows what to do, thanks. Log Name: System Source:...
  6. Password Faliure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Faliure: Hi, I have an HP Desktop PC and I signed out of it but then I submitted the password and it said it was incorrect and when you press the forgot password button it says that there is no usb flash drive detected so I put one in and it came up with a password changing wizard...
  7. Windows update faliure due to storage.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update faliure due to storage.: Good day. I have tried to update windows now for two weeks. I deleted every file and uninstalled every app that I could possibly uninstall but my storage bar is still red. I have cleaned the disk, cleared any temporary data which could have been cleared and still my PC...
  8. Performance/System Faliures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance/System Faliures: I have a "hp" computer and for the last week I have been getting the screen where it says "Automatic Repair" "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" "Press Advance options to try other options to repair your PC or Shut down to turn off your PC." Log file:...
  9. Unable to update drivers due to an error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update drivers due to an error: I just replaced my hard drive in my computer (previous one began to fail) so I know that my current headset works with windows 10 as I've been using it before for a long time. I only just got my PC back today and now my headset won't work. I have tried to update the drivers...
  10. Windows Startup fail due to Driver Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Startup fail due to Driver Update: Ok so I recently updated my graphics card, which was an amd. Not sure exactly what kind and don't care. I updated it, and resettrs the pc. I notice the startup was slow, but it made it all the way to the home screen, and then the problems began. My comp began going very...