Windows 10: Windows Fall Creators Update 1709 Problems Please Help

Discus and support Windows Fall Creators Update 1709 Problems Please Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,I have successfully installed the update But my Acer Aspire F 15 Notebook wont Reboot and shuts of when I use AIMP4 and A Browser at the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isaccasi, Dec 11, 2017.

1. isaccasi Win User

Windows Fall Creators Update 1709 Problems Please Help

Hello,I have successfully installed the update But my Acer Aspire F 15 Notebook wont Reboot and shuts of when I use AIMP4 and A Browser at the same time,there are other issues but this is the worst,in generally my pc runs like the wind.*Mad

:)

isaccasi, Dec 11, 2017

2. Fall Creators Update, Nvidia problem

hi

i try to use Fall Creators Update (1709) but when i install the nvidia driver my notebook is to slowly only version (1709). there is no problem with (1703) or older. only Fall Creators Update (1709) is problem. i try update and
    clean installation but the result is same. if i dont install nvidia there is no problem on
    windows but when i install nvidia driver notebook is to slowly. what is the problem please help

thx

OsmanYüksel13, Dec 11, 2017
  3. Are updates 1703 and 1709 the same "Creators" as per mechanics ??? Thanks

We are volunteers willing to help you try to resolve this issue. I am Rob, a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis.

1709 is mainly just an update of the Creators Update 1703 known as the Fall Creators Update. It both updates and add more.

The Fall Creators Update

Explore Windows 10 New Updates & Features | See What Windows 10 is Like

What's new in this update

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/404394...

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Dec 11, 2017
Thema:

Windows Fall Creators Update 1709 Problems Please Help

1. Windows Fall Creators Update 1709 Problems Please Help - Similar Threads - Fall Creators Update

2. Fall Creators Update Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall Creators Update Problems: For more than a year, Windows has been trying to install the subject update and for that long, various incarnations of updates have failed to install on my Acer Aspire S7. The program hangs up my entire system at 1% installed so that I have no choice but to shut down and...
  3. Win 10 - Fall Creators Update 1709 - Logon Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 - Fall Creators Update 1709 - Logon Screen Problem: Hi, I have update three machines to the new Fall Update, and all of them have the same issue with the Logon Screen. I have had the 'Cave' picture to be shown when logging in and after installing the Fall Update, this picture was replaced by the stupid Mountain Lake. Ok,...
  4. "Users_old" directory after updating to 1709 Fall Creators

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Users_old" directory after updating to 1709 Fall Creators: In Trainwreck of errors related to seemingly-normal Win10 updates - help! Solved - Windows 10 Forums I posted of my confusion, a problem now solved, about an ASUS laptop that came with Windows 10 installed suddenly being unable to download and install updates. "Net" of that...
  5. Fall Creators 1709 Update Issue Possibly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall Creators 1709 Update Issue Possibly: Hi All Not sure if this is a real issue or not, but it shows Other Updates all Failed, is it Related to Avast Free 17.8? or just a Windows 10 Update glitch, or nothing to be concerned about, I can try the update reset if need be 97860
  6. After Fall Creators 1709 update Cellular and Ethernet problem appeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Fall Creators 1709 update Cellular and Ethernet problem appeared: The Verizon WWAN connection works if no Ethernet present and Wifi is off. Plug in Ethernet cable (static or dhcp to non internet router) and the Cellular connection changes to private so we lose internet. If I turn on wifi and connect it to a non internet router - then the...
  7. Falls Creators Update 1709 Bug in Start Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Falls Creators Update 1709 Bug in Start Items: This got to be a bug in version 1709 because despite installing all updates and rebooting many times, after I Unpin From Start from the items from the Start Menu Items list, they reappear after I start up again. Microsoft again, messed up big time on this... See...
  8. Fall Creators Update (1709) Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fall Creators Update (1709) Remote Desktop: After upgrading window 10 to the Fall UC, i'm having some problems with remote desktop: two pc both with 1709: Sometimes the login stuck and i only see the login image with the user icon but it does not enter the descktop, some other times it ask for password again, it...
  9. Windows 10 Fall Creators (1709) Update Issues

Windows 10 Fall Creators (1709) Update Issues: I am having issues updating from 1703 to 1709, and I could use some help. I used the native Windows Update tool to download 1709. I restarted my computer when prompted to begin the installation. I got about a quarter of the way through the installation when I got a blue...
  10. Fall Creators Update 1709 Failed to install - need help

Fall Creators Update 1709 Failed to install - need help: To begin here our PC specs currently running Windows 10 Home Version 1607 (build: 14393.321) [img] I'm now a member of the Fall Creators Update Failed to install group. I've tried to install with windows update and this came up. [img] I've tried using the media...