Windows 10: Windows family login stuck there

Discus and support Windows family login stuck there in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I clicked the app that is being controlled by my parents and it told me to login. I want to switch to another account but it just keep loading and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rogerafwcav, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Windows family login stuck there

I clicked the app that is being controlled by my parents and it told me to login. I want to switch to another account but it just keep loading and stuck there forever i dont know what the hell is going on there.

:)

Rogerafwcav, Aug 21, 2021
  2. Anonimiss Win User

Family Screen time is not working!

I had this exact problem and these are the steps I took to get the issue resolved:

• Navigate to family safety settings and remove the child from the family having issues.
    • Login to the childs account and launch Settings (windows key + i)
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with local account instead
    • Follow the steps to change to a local account. When completed, Login back to your account (admin account)
    • Go back to the family safety settings and add your child back to the family group.
    • Access your childs email address to accept the family invitation
    • Verify the child now shows properly in the family settings and that the screen times are still correct.
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with microsoft account instead
    • Your family settings should now take affect.

I know this is pretty tedious, but like I said, it worked for me. If you are still having trouble, I suggest contacting support and they can help walk you through the steps to get it resolved.

Anonimiss, Aug 21, 2021
  3. Anonimiss Win User
    Windows 10 Family Safety time limits not working

I had this exact problem and these are the steps I took to get the issue resolved:

• Navigate to family safety settings and remove the child from the family having issues.
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with local account instead
    • Follow the steps to change to a local account. When completed, Login back to your account (admin account)
    • Go back to the family safety settings and add your child back to the family group.
    • Access your childs email address to accept the family invitation
    • Verify the child now shows properly in the family settings and that the screen times are still correct.
    • Click the Accounts icon and select Sign in with microsoft account instead
    • Your family settings should now take affect.

I know this is pretty tedious, but like I said, it worked for me. If you are still having trouble, I suggest contacting support and they can help walk you through the steps to get it resolved.

Anonimiss, Aug 21, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows family login stuck there

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows family login stuck there

1. Windows family login stuck there - Similar Threads - family login stuck

2. Windows stuck in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck in login screen: My login screen got stuck for some days.I had already tried safe mode restart.But it didn't work.After multiple attempts, now as I click on the power button it just gets stuck, the same happens when I try to enter password.After few seconds user and dots appear.What should I...
  3. Stuck at windows login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at windows login screen: I recently installed NordVPN app on my laptop running Windows 11. I thought I had turned off the internet kill switch that is a feature of NordVPN app but apparently, it came back on. My computer went to sleep and when I went to wake it up the login screen came up with only...
  4. Stuck at windows login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at windows login screen: I recently installed NordVPN app on my laptop running Windows 11. I thought I had turned off the internet kill switch that is a feature of NordVPN app but apparently, it came back on. My computer went to sleep and when I went to wake it up the login screen came up with only...
  5. Stuck in login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login: My pc crashed and when i booted it back up it asked for my pin and i could only use my pin. When i put my pin in it gave me an error code x801c004d i think. I tried to get a new one but when I filled everything it just said i should try later. So after that i looked it up. i...
  6. Family Login accounts not showing on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Login accounts not showing on login screen: Short Summary: Previously available family user accounts have disappeared from login screen. I want them back.Vital Statistics: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1081 64-bit operating systemMy computer is occasionally used by other members of my family. Previously they have been able...
  7. Stuck in login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login: How am i supposed to login into pc with my hotmail password. While i am stuck in safe mode with no network option to connect to my wifi. What kind of a crack head designed this software. Tell me what i am supposed to fix this problem I am stuck in safe mode Asking for...
  8. Family Member cannot login to Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Family Member cannot login to Windows: I just added my husband as a "family member" on a brand new laptop. When I click on Microsoft Edge the window blinks but will not open. Please help!!!! I can open Windows if I am logged in but not my "family member"....
  9. Stuck at login!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck at login!!: Hi, i have Windows 10 and recently tried to do a clean startup. Unfortunately, when i rebooted it asked for a microsoft account password which i dont know. I have been using a pin. I was able to reset my password on another computer, but this one now doesnt have access...
  10. Stuck in a Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stuck in a Family: So I made a family on Xbox thats just me because i couldnt change my social settings withoit being in a family, now im stuck ib the family and cant leave it. I look at the my family settings and says im in one, but when i log onti xbox it says im not in one. Now this wouldnt...