Windows 10: Windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder

Discus and support Windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vito J.Delgorio Sr., May 7, 2019.

1. Windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder

windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder

:)

Vito J.Delgorio Sr., May 7, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 7, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Windows Fax & Scan cannot access Documents folder?

Have been messing with user accounts?
    Removing and adding again Windows Fax'n'scan did not help?
    It uses some folders like "incoming faxes" etc in My documents. As that program is very old maybe it doesn't "know" were you moved Your My Documents folder.

erixx, May 7, 2019
  4. Windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder

1. Windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder - Similar Threads - fax scan can't

2. Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11: Greetings all,I have been seeing on new Windows 11 devices that I am deploying that Windows Fax and Scan is not included in the optional features. I have run through countless forums trying all the things I see and no luck. It is not in Optional Features under Print and...
  3. Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11: Greetings all,I have been seeing on new Windows 11 devices that I am deploying that Windows Fax and Scan is not included in the optional features. I have run through countless forums trying all the things I see and no luck. It is not in Optional Features under Print and...
  4. Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan

Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan: How does one scan documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan? In the event that the App does not have this function, which free third-party apps would be most compatible with Windows 10? Please advise....
  5. Can't find Windows fax and scan.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find Windows fax and scan.: I have windows 10. I upgraded over a year ago. No problems. I was in the hospital 5 months , hubby didn't run any updates, still getting things working. Can't find Windows fax and scan. Found it two days ago but ti wasn't easy. Now needing it again and it's not in settings...
  6. Windows FAx and Scan not finding printer to scan document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows FAx and Scan not finding printer to scan document: Windows FAx and Scan - was working fine, but now doesn't show the same printer/scanner. There was another printer but it is no longer connected, This is the printer that the Fax and Scan program is looking for. It worked earlier today and now doesn't. I can still print to it...
  7. windows fax and scan does not find my scanner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows fax and scan does not find my scanner: windows fax and scan does not find my scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-does-not-find-my-scanner/960db1a2-1594-4398-aa2e-0f93206bdefb
  8. Can't find scanned documents in computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find scanned documents in computer?: Have Windows10..cannot find Scanned documents in file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-scanned-documents-in-computer/dd9d2d35-8feb-46e3-a855-c01a7d949e30"
  9. Windows FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS: I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER AND WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS. MY OLD COMPUTER STILL DOES. BOTH HAVE WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan-will-not-scan-documents/b843f4e1-2cd5-46e8-943f-42bcd534e94b
  10. Windows10 fax and Scan folders

Windows10 fax and Scan folders: Clean re-install of W10. Stuff restored from backup. In W Fax and scan, while the appdata folder has loads of sent faxes in it I cannot find a way to display them in the programme nor can I find where my fax contacts would be stored.. I have reset owner/permissions etc (I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fax and scan cannot run

2. windows fax and scan cannot access my documents folder

3. windows fax and scan cannot access your documents folder

4. where will i find my documents from my windows scan and fax