Windows 10: windows fax and scan email

Discus and support windows fax and scan email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot email from Fax and Scan. The "forward by email" button is not highlighted and therefore cannot be used. How can I set an email for it to use?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BettyCS, May 16, 2020.

1. BettyCS Win User

windows fax and scan email

I cannot email from Fax and Scan. The "forward by email" button is not highlighted and therefore cannot be used. How can I set an email for it to use?

:)

BettyCS, May 16, 2020

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, May 16, 2020
  3. gordon99 Win User
    Emailing from Windows Fax and Scan.

My daughter, whose laptop O/S is Windows 10 Pro, has run into the following problem when using Windows Fax and Scan. Her default email client is eM Client but when she tries to send a scanned document as an attachment, Fax and Scan opens Microsoft Outlook which is overlaid with an error message which indicates she is not licensed to use Outlook. Fax and Scan should, of course, open eM Client. She has to save the scanned document., open eM Client , then attach the saved document to an email. This, therefore, involves an annoying extra step.

How can Outlook and its error message be prevented from opening up from Fax and Scan and eM Client substituted please?

gordon99, May 16, 2020
  4. windows fax and scan email

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 16, 2020
Thema:

windows fax and scan email

1. windows fax and scan email - Similar Threads - fax scan email

2. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan: I deleted Windows Fax and Scan because I was having some issues with it, thinking that may help. Now I cant find an option to reinstall it. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/df6b6ccb-4c4c-4556-9fb8-eb57eee2e3f4
  3. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fax and Scan: I think an image has got "stuck" somewhere in the "Print" portion of the program. I put a paper on the glass, Preview it, then resize it up and Scan the resized image-- as I have done for years. But then when I hit Print, the screen shows me an old image, not the new one...
  4. Windows Fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and scan: I am running windows 10 Pro. Windows Fax and Scan does not appear under Turn Windows Features On or OFF, Print and Document Services. I get a fatal error when I try to Fax. How do I get it to appear?...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan - Fax Forward as Email Grayed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan - Fax Forward as Email Grayed Out: Hello, I'm having an issue with Windows Fax and Scan. My Fax "Forward as Email" is grayed out and can't be used. MyScan "Forward as Email" is working and routes straight to Outlook. I'm assuming they both use the same process MAPI?, so why would one work and the other...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan

Windows Fax and Scan: Is there a setup wizard in this program? I tried to setup and account but it doesnt recognize my network name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/fd3f0f22-5802-4f55-8f52-f8a66369a4fe
  7. Windows fax and scan

Windows fax and scan: When i try to Add fax moden to Windows fax and scan i get message: you don't have security permissions to complete this operation. Contact your fax administrator for more information. I am the administrator? What do I do next? Any assistance is appreciated?...
  8. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  9. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a
  10. Emailing from Windows Fax and Scan.

in Browsers and Email
    Emailing from Windows Fax and Scan.: My daughter, whose laptop O/S is Windows 10 Pro, has run into the following problem when using Windows Fax and Scan. Her default email client is eM Client but when she tries to send a scanned document as an attachment, Fax and Scan opens Microsoft Outlook which is overlaid...