Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We are using an EMR program that uses the Windows Fax & scan client connected to a network Fax Server -Windows 2008 R2 Server with a dedicated Fax... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WaltmaniaCA, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers

We are using an EMR program that uses the Windows Fax & scan client connected to a network Fax Server -Windows 2008 R2 Server with a dedicated Fax card. Everything works fine on Windows 7 Pro workstations as it has for the past 5 years. We've recently upgraded a few workstations to Windows 10 Pro and have run into a problem sending faxes to long distance numbers. The Area Code Dialing Rules, from Phone and Modem in Control pane, are ignored as the fax server only receives the xxx-xxx-xxxx without the +1 in front as the Windows 7 P stations send. The dialing rules are identical on all stations and when a long distance number is dialed manually on the Windows 10 it works fine.

I have not be able to find anything on the internet so a pointer in the right direction would be a tremendous help.

Walter Matesa

Walter Matesa NetworkTECHS.IT

:)

WaltmaniaCA, Sep 30, 2018

2. Camera is focusing object at long distance.

Hello guys! I am facing a problem regarding to Lumia 730 camera. My lumia's camera is not focusing objects at long distance either I took a normal shot or zoom in. It is giving an blurry type of image when I tried to capture the picture. I used lenses
    like Lumia camera, Nokia camera and other apps. I have also cleaned the lens but still facing the same problem. So any suggestions?

saadpervaiz, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 30, 2018
  4. wizzy61 Win User

Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers

N8, the GPS-voice does not speak the distance number

After starting a route on the GPS, the voice distance number is missing for the next event Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers :confused:

For example, the voice says: "Turn right at feet (or miles)" instead of "Turn right at 30 feet (or miles)", ie no distance number!??

Everything else works, but I wonder how to get back the distance information or what to reinstall if possible.

wizzy61, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers

1. Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers - Similar Threads - Fax Scan failes

2. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan: I deleted Windows Fax and Scan because I was having some issues with it, thinking that may help. Now I cant find an option to reinstall it. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/df6b6ccb-4c4c-4556-9fb8-eb57eee2e3f4
  3. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fax and Scan: I think an image has got "stuck" somewhere in the "Print" portion of the program. I put a paper on the glass, Preview it, then resize it up and Scan the resized image-- as I have done for years. But then when I hit Print, the screen shows me an old image, not the new one...
  4. Windows Fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and scan: I am running windows 10 Pro. Windows Fax and Scan does not appear under Turn Windows Features On or OFF, Print and Document Services. I get a fatal error when I try to Fax. How do I get it to appear?...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan: I have an HP all in one printer/fax/scan/copy. It has its own scan program, but it doesn't give me any flexibility to adjust margins, etc. I opened Windows Fax and Scan, but it won't recognize my printer, even though it works with the HP scan program. I've gone into the...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan: Is there a setup wizard in this program? I tried to setup and account but it doesnt recognize my network name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/fd3f0f22-5802-4f55-8f52-f8a66369a4fe
  7. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fax and scan: When i try to Add fax moden to Windows fax and scan i get message: you don't have security permissions to complete this operation. Contact your fax administrator for more information. I am the administrator? What do I do next? Any assistance is appreciated?...
  8. Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working!: We are using an EMR program that uses the Windows Fax & scan client connected to a network Fax Server -Windows 2008 R2 Server with a dedicated Fax card. Everything works fine on Windows 7 Pro workstations as it has for the past 5 years. We've recently upgraded a few...
  9. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  10. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows fax and scan win 10 long distance

2. windows fax and scan long distance not working

3. long distance fax Win 10

4. how to add long distance to windows fax and scan