Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working!

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We are using an EMR program that uses the Windows Fax & scan client connected to a network Fax Server -Windows 2008 R2 Server with a dedicated Fax... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WaltmaniaCA, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working!

We are using an EMR program that uses the Windows Fax & scan client connected to a network Fax Server -Windows 2008 R2 Server with a dedicated Fax card. Everything works fine on Windows 7 Pro workstations as it has for the past 5 years. We've recently upgraded a few workstations to Windows 10 Pro and have run into a problem sending faxes to long distance numbers. The Area Code Dialing Rules, from Phone and Modem in Control pane, are ignored as the fax server only receives the xxx-xxx-xxxx without the +1 in front as the Windows 7 P stations send. The dialing rules are identical on all stations and when a long distance number is dialed manually on the Windows 10 it works fine.

I have not be able to find anything on the internet so a pointer in the right direction would be a tremendous help.

Walter Matesa

Walter Matesa NetworkTECHS.IT

:)

WaltmaniaCA, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Spider rules

Hi,

We would like to know additional information to better assist you with Spider rules concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• When did the issue occur?
    • Do you get any error messages when the game is not working properly?
    • What are the steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?
    You can run the Windows App troubleshooter to scan for an automatic resolution that can resolve the issue or may give you the result what is causing the issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working!

Camera is focusing object at long distance.

Hello guys! I am facing a problem regarding to Lumia 730 camera. My lumia's camera is not focusing objects at long distance either I took a normal shot or zoom in. It is giving an blurry type of image when I tried to capture the picture. I used lenses
    like Lumia camera, Nokia camera and other apps. I have also cleaned the lens but still facing the same problem. So any suggestions?

saadpervaiz, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working!

1. Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working! - Similar Threads - Fax Scan Long

2. win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number: App shows "unexpected error" while trying to dial fax number, it does show the correct number, it breaks the number into 3 parts, dials each, then shows unexpected error....
  3. win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number: App shows "unexpected error" while trying to dial fax number, it does show the correct number, it breaks the number into 3 parts, dials each, then shows unexpected error....
  4. How to delete a dialing rule?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a dialing rule?: I am a new user of windows, i made a dialing rule in phone and modem by mistake with wrong area codei am not using any modem, i just use mobile dataand i don't want to call anybody from my pcI am trying to delete the diling rule, but only New and Edit options are coming,and...
  5. How to delete a dialing rule?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete a dialing rule?: I am a new user of windows, i made a dialing rule in phone and modem by mistake with wrong area codei am not using any modem, i just use mobile dataand i don't want to call anybody from my pcI am trying to delete the diling rule, but only New and Edit options are coming,and...
  6. How to delete a dialing rule?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Fax and Scan not working for fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fax and Scan not working for fax: I have a Zoom V.92 56K USB Mini External Fax Modem Model 3095, connected to a Dell workstation USB port, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Xfinity Internet phone service. When I first got the modem a month or so ago it worked fine. Today it errors out with an "unexpected error" and...
  8. Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers: We are using an EMR program that uses the Windows Fax & scan client connected to a network Fax Server -Windows 2008 R2 Server with a dedicated Fax card. Everything works fine on Windows 7 Pro workstations as it has for the past 5 years. We've recently upgraded a few...
  9. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  10. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 fax dialing rules

2. dialing rules windows 10

3. windows fax and scan long distance faxing

4. windows fax not using dialing rules,
  5. telephony longdistancerule windows fax server,
  6. dialing rules for fax windows 2016