Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got an HP Envy photo 7100 and the scanner is working, but I was wondering if there is some way to make it scan better? I do pet portraits and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AshleyHerrera1, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?

I just got an HP Envy photo 7100 and the scanner is working, but I was wondering if there is some way to make it scan better? I do pet portraits and I like to scan my own work and this thing just isn't cutting it. It does not pick up all the colored that are in my work. I have played with the DPI settings and Im just not getting anywhere! Is there something I can install to make this thing work better? I really don't want to have to set up my Epson printer again, simply to use the scanner. Thank you in advance!

:)

AshleyHerrera1, Jan 31, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jan 31, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?

Fix Laptop after upgrade to Windows 10 now slow or freezing completely

Hi Marina,

What is the error that you see on Startup? Provide complete and exact error code or message.

I suggest that you run the SFC scan and check if it helps to improve the Computer performance. Follow the steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click Command prompt (Admin)
    • Type sfc /scannow
    • Press Enter

Vinod Archak, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?

1. Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement? - Similar Threads - Fax Scan needs

2. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan: I deleted Windows Fax and Scan because I was having some issues with it, thinking that may help. Now I cant find an option to reinstall it. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/df6b6ccb-4c4c-4556-9fb8-eb57eee2e3f4
  3. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please: Just installed a new SSD. Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall it or have a problem with it, it starts to put a watermark on everything I scan. I am getting fed up of having to email and...
  4. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please: Just installed a new SSD. Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall it or have a problem with it, it starts to put a watermark on everything I scan. I am getting fed up of having to email and...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fax and Scan: I think an image has got "stuck" somewhere in the "Print" portion of the program. I put a paper on the glass, Preview it, then resize it up and Scan the resized image-- as I have done for years. But then when I hit Print, the screen shows me an old image, not the new one...
  6. Windows Fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and scan: I am running windows 10 Pro. Windows Fax and Scan does not appear under Turn Windows Features On or OFF, Print and Document Services. I get a fatal error when I try to Fax. How do I get it to appear?...
  7. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fax and scan: When i try to Add fax moden to Windows fax and scan i get message: you don't have security permissions to complete this operation. Contact your fax administrator for more information. I am the administrator? What do I do next? Any assistance is appreciated?...
  8. need help with windows 10 fax and scan

need help with windows 10 fax and scan: Windows fax and scan program will not send it only receives faxes... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-10-fax-and-scan/c212c920-cb90-4cc3-98c7-c1cbeaef794b
  9. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  10. Windows fax and scan

Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a