Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan of Win 10 Pro - not working

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan of Win 10 Pro - not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help me generate solution; I need a step-by-step for it. I have the ff: USR5637 FaxMoDem; driver is installed and recognized by Win 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FMTUser, Jan 11, 2019.

1. FMTUser Win User

Windows Fax and Scan of Win 10 Pro - not working

Please help me generate solution; I need a step-by-step for it.

I have the ff:

• USR5637 FaxMoDem; driver is installed and recognized by Win 10 Pro Build 17134; no error mark on Device Manager
    • Connected to USB Comm Port 4
    • Connected to Arris Router's RJ11 Port
    • The Windows Fax and Scan - Desktop App, is also setup
    • I tried sending fax using The Windows Fax and Scan - Desktop App, but it fails and displays "fax is not sent due to unexpected error"
    • I tried it many times.
    • Desktop is Dell XPS 8700

Thank you in advance.

I

:)

FMTUser, Jan 11, 2019

2. Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Sir is this for Windows 10 Pro?
    2.73 worked great on Windows 8.1 but ever since I have switched to Win 10 it's not working.

arsalanpro, Jan 11, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Fax and Scan of Win 10 Pro - not working - Similar Threads - Fax Scan Pro

2. win 10 Fax & scan only faxing partial page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 Fax & scan only faxing partial page: I don't know what topic this should be under. Have been using fax & scan for a year on my win 10 with no problems. Now when I forward a fax, it is missing the center 1/3 of the page. The scan has the whole page there. What can I do to fix this? Seems to only happen to a fax,...
  3. Windows 10 SCAN application is broken not working WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN WORKS!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 SCAN application is broken not working WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN WORKS!!!: The Windows 10 application "Scan" has the following problems With the CanoScan 4400F: Preview: Previews only a too small portion of the scan bed and the resize function only allows the scan size to be reduced even further. Scan Fails: Fails immediately with the completely...
  4. Windows 10 fax & scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 fax & scan: will windows 10 fax and scan receive faxes if you are logged off computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/f9329eea-5e0a-4080-a2e5-d79b8221c652
  5. Win 10 Fax/Scan Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Fax/Scan Setup: Win 10 Fax setup is needed. Using a Dell which came w/Win 10 and s/w is installed however never used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-faxscan-setup/f84c141e-3cee-4e2f-880b-76a9ccfbbeba
  6. Fax and Scan not working for fax

Fax and Scan not working for fax: I have a Zoom V.92 56K USB Mini External Fax Modem Model 3095, connected to a Dell workstation USB port, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Xfinity Internet phone service. When I first got the modem a month or so ago it worked fine. Today it errors out with an "unexpected error" and...
  7. Windows 10 fax & scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 fax & scan: My MFC has a document feeder and I am trying to determine how to scan multiple docs into 1 file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/7a520b9c-8315-4a58-935f-83428e0bd9dc
  8. Windows 10 fax and scan

Windows 10 fax and scan: Why is there no place to scan from a printer scanner to my new Windows 10 computer Windows fax and Scan worked well on the old windows 7 one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-and-scan/aa3c7c22-1f65-4c7c-916a-4fadee1d8ecd
  9. Windows 10 - FAX & Scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - FAX & Scan: System is telling me 'No scanners detected' although I have a scanner installed and which was working perfectly when last used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/7c238717-810b-464c-a880-69a3a28c1f90
  10. Windows 10 Fax & Scan

Windows 10 Fax & Scan: I have an external voice modem attached to my Dell 8700. The modem appears to be working but I am not able to successfully fax from it. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN FREEZING windows 10

2. windows fax and scan not working