Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan Prints Outgoing Faxes

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan Prints Outgoing Faxes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As of the most recent Windows 10 upgrade, our Windows Fax and Scan setup now prints all outgoing faxes in addition to incoming faxes. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdamStepansky, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Windows Fax and Scan Prints Outgoing Faxes

As of the most recent Windows 10 upgrade, our Windows Fax and Scan setup now prints all outgoing faxes in addition to incoming faxes. This is unnecessary and we have no idea why this has begun. Has anyone experienced this? We can't find a setting for it.

:)

AdamStepansky, Jun 25, 2020
  2. BD_321 Win User

Delay outgoing fax in Windows fax and scan

I am using Windows fax and scan to send and receive faxes all the time. Sometimes the incoming faxes are bumped by outgoing faxes. I was wondering if there is a way to enable the option to have the outgoing faxes sent out at later time, i. e. evening hours?
    Thanks.

BD_321, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Windows10 fax and Scan folders

Unstumped! Thanks for the push Ken, into sending a new fax. The light eventually dawned on me that the file names of the sent faxes differed over several groups of characters to those of the 'new' sent fax. After a laborious cut and paste operation on all sent faxes I now have a complete record.

Out of interest, I also found this useful 'help' from M$ for missing 'sent' faxes.

• Go to the Control Panel and select Programs and features.
    • On the left side select Turn Windows Features on or off.
    • Scroll down to Print and Document services.
    • Select the plus sign to expand.
    • Remove the check from Windows FAX and Scan.
    • Select OK.
    To install repeat the steps and put a check mark, restart the computer.

Huzzah!

mikephillips, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Windows Fax and Scan Prints Outgoing Faxes

WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN NOT WORKING

Thank you for the information.

You can enable the Windows Fax and Scan feature by following the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Control Panel.
    • Choose Programs, and then select Programs and Features.
    • On the left pane, click Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Expand Print and Documents Services.
    • Place a check mark under Windows Fax and Scan.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan Prints Outgoing Faxes

1. Windows Fax and Scan Prints Outgoing Faxes - Similar Threads - Fax Scan Prints

2. Windows Fax and Scan - No longer able to print received fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan - No longer able to print received fax: HelloWe admin a Fax Server on a Windows Server 2019 and have 30 Client-PCs with Windows 10 Pro who use the "Windows Fax and Scan" Software to access the facsimiles. Since around 16.09.2022 we are no longer able to print the received fax messages. Not from the client PCs and...
  3. Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax: HelloWe admin a Fax Server on a Windows Server 2019 and have 30 Client-PCs with Windows 10 Pro who use the "Windows Fax and Scan" Software to access the facsimiles. Since around 16.09.2022 we are no longer able to print the received fax messages. Not from the client PCs and...
  4. Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax: HelloWe admin a Fax Server on a Windows Server 2019 and have 30 Client-PCs with Windows 10 Pro who use the "Windows Fax and Scan" Software to access the facsimiles. Since around 16.09.2022 we are no longer able to print the received fax messages. Not from the client PCs and...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax

6. Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer: I have been facing this problem for about a week now. Faxes are working just fine. I can send and receive faxes without problem. I can save those faxes and then print them if needed. But the problem is that I cannot print them directly from the application as I were able to...
  7. Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer: I have been facing this problem for about a week now. Faxes are working just fine. I can send and receive faxes without problem. I can save those faxes and then print them if needed. But the problem is that I cannot print them directly from the application as I were able to...
  8. fax and scan does not print

fax and scan does not print: windows fax and scan does not print so I cant scan multipale documents and save them as pdf files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-and-scan-does-not-print/636bdb4f-90a9-4875-ab98-65292ffeeaa3
  9. Fax and Scan not working for fax

Fax and Scan not working for fax: I have a Zoom V.92 56K USB Mini External Fax Modem Model 3095, connected to a Dell workstation USB port, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Xfinity Internet phone service. When I first got the modem a month or so ago it worked fine. Today it errors out with an "unexpected error" and...
  10. Delay outgoing fax in Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delay outgoing fax in Windows fax and scan: I am using Windows fax and scan to send and receive faxes all the time. Sometimes the incoming faxes are bumped by outgoing faxes. I was wondering if there is a way to enable the option to have the outgoing faxes sent out at later time, i. e. evening hours? Thanks....