Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan software

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On previous versions of the software I was able to select "color; black&white;gray-scale" before scanning my document. Now the version of the software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardHooper2, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Windows Fax and Scan software

On previous versions of the software I was able to select "color; black&white;gray-scale" before scanning my document. Now the version of the software I have with my new laptop only appears to scan in "color" mode. How do I correct this?

:)

RichardHooper2, Apr 6, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Erin_925 Win User

Windows Fax and Scan software

Brother Scan Software DSMobileScan II does not work

Did anyone get this figured out? I've done all the steps suggested already. My dsmobile scan II software won't open at all. Windows Scan just doesn't cut it. I'd rather not do a dual boot.

Erin_925, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan software

1. Windows Fax and Scan software - Similar Threads - Fax Scan software

2. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan: I deleted Windows Fax and Scan because I was having some issues with it, thinking that may help. Now I cant find an option to reinstall it. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/df6b6ccb-4c4c-4556-9fb8-eb57eee2e3f4
  3. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows fax and scan: How do you get the Windows fax and scan feature to scan as a document and not a picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/9ad18014-5d46-46ec-80f8-c8cdbd8d867b
  4. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fax and Scan: I think an image has got "stuck" somewhere in the "Print" portion of the program. I put a paper on the glass, Preview it, then resize it up and Scan the resized image-- as I have done for years. But then when I hit Print, the screen shows me an old image, not the new one...
  5. Windows Fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and scan: I am running windows 10 Pro. Windows Fax and Scan does not appear under Turn Windows Features On or OFF, Print and Document Services. I get a fatal error when I try to Fax. How do I get it to appear?...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan: I have an HP all in one printer/fax/scan/copy. It has its own scan program, but it doesn't give me any flexibility to adjust margins, etc. I opened Windows Fax and Scan, but it won't recognize my printer, even though it works with the HP scan program. I've gone into the...
  7. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan: Is there a setup wizard in this program? I tried to setup and account but it doesnt recognize my network name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/fd3f0f22-5802-4f55-8f52-f8a66369a4fe
  8. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fax and scan: When i try to Add fax moden to Windows fax and scan i get message: you don't have security permissions to complete this operation. Contact your fax administrator for more information. I am the administrator? What do I do next? Any assistance is appreciated?...
  9. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  10. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fax scan software

2. windows fax/scan software