Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan will not do 600 DPI to my Lexmark Pro915

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan will not do 600 DPI to my Lexmark Pro915 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 64 bit OS and Windows Fax and Scan I can connect to my scanner and do Color scans at 300 DPI but when I attempt 600 I get an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ConnieMarks, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Windows Fax and Scan will not do 600 DPI to my Lexmark Pro915

Running Windows 10 64 bit OS and Windows Fax and Scan I can connect to my scanner and do Color scans at 300 DPI but when I attempt 600 I get an error message "A problem prevented a document from being scanned...." I can go to the scanner and do a scan to the computer at 600 DPI without problems, but I wish to use Windows Fax and Scanner because it has more features than the scanner software.

:)

ConnieMarks, Nov 13, 2018

2. Lexmark Pro915 printer

Lexmark Pro915 printer will not print on wifi after the latest Windows 10 update. Any suggestions

MaryHolder1, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Lexmark Pro915 prints but cannot scan to email

I have a Lexmark Pro915 printer that has problems with the Windows 10 update. I can print with it, but can not scan to an email. Support from Lexmark wanted $79 to "fix" the problem, so I am looking for help with this issue. Anything???

[Original title: Windows fix for Lexmark pritner]

KathyIoppolo, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Helppls16 Win User

Windows Fax and Scan will not do 600 DPI to my Lexmark Pro915

NEED HELP WITH LEXMARK PRO915

I cannot get my Lexmark Pro915 printer to print. It seems to have happened after a recent large download of Windows updates although don't know for sure if that caused it.

I've read through all the suggestions on Lexmark, Windows, Microsoft, etc. and tried different things.

However, I'm NOT A TECHNIE and all these suggestions haven't and don't help. Can someone please help a low-tech person with this?

It appears that these companies will do everything NOT to actually have to help you.

Helppls16, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan will not do 600 DPI to my Lexmark Pro915

1. Windows Fax and Scan will not do 600 DPI to my Lexmark Pro915 - Similar Threads - Fax Scan 600

2. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan: I deleted Windows Fax and Scan because I was having some issues with it, thinking that may help. Now I cant find an option to reinstall it. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/df6b6ccb-4c4c-4556-9fb8-eb57eee2e3f4
  3. Lexmark scan installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lexmark scan installation: I have a new Lexmark MC3224dwe printer. I installed it by adding a device which works fine and it automatically installed a Microsoft driver and appears correctly in printers. In device manager the printer appears as Microsoft IPP class driver. My problem is that I can't...
  4. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fax and Scan: I think an image has got "stuck" somewhere in the "Print" portion of the program. I put a paper on the glass, Preview it, then resize it up and Scan the resized image-- as I have done for years. But then when I hit Print, the screen shows me an old image, not the new one...
  5. Windows Fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and scan: I am running windows 10 Pro. Windows Fax and Scan does not appear under Turn Windows Features On or OFF, Print and Document Services. I get a fatal error when I try to Fax. How do I get it to appear?...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan: Is there a setup wizard in this program? I tried to setup and account but it doesnt recognize my network name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/fd3f0f22-5802-4f55-8f52-f8a66369a4fe
  7. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fax and scan: When i try to Add fax moden to Windows fax and scan i get message: you don't have security permissions to complete this operation. Contact your fax administrator for more information. I am the administrator? What do I do next? Any assistance is appreciated?...
  8. My Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows Fax and Scan: Hi, on my Windows 10 for my printer/scanner, I use Windows Fax and Scan. But lately, whenever I turn it on, it defaults to my "fax view", [ATTACH] Which I do NOT want. What I DO want, is for my fax & scan to default to my "scan view" like so: [ATTACH] so that this way,...
  9. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  10. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows fax and scan on 600 dpi setting

2. windows fax and scan 600dpi

3. windows scan only 300dpi

4. windows fax and scan 600dpi driver