Windows 10: Windows fax and scan won't load, How do I repair this?

Discus and support Windows fax and scan won't load, How do I repair this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows fax and scan won't load, How do I repair this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RCopus, Sep 2, 2020.

1. RCopus Win User

Windows fax and scan won't load, How do I repair this?

:)

RCopus, Sep 2, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 2, 2020
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows fax and scan won't load, How do I repair this? - Similar Threads - fax scan won't

2. How do I install Windows fax and Scan on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows fax and Scan on Win11: What happened to Windows fax and scan?Ive tried Control Panel->Windows features->Print and Document services but there is no Fax and Scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-fax-and-scan-on-win11/aca49ed5-033c-4f3d-a793-4e40658d277a
  3. How do I install Windows fax and Scan on Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows fax and Scan on Win11: What happened to Windows fax and scan?Ive tried Control Panel->Windows features->Print and Document services but there is no Fax and Scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-fax-and-scan-on-win11/aca49ed5-033c-4f3d-a793-4e40658d277a
  4. Windows fax and scan not loading my scanner profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows fax and scan not loading my scanner profile.: I have been trying to scan documents that won't go directly into the system as .jpg. I want to change it to document status but the system continues to tell me :"Windows can't load your scan profile. Your profile settings might not be compatible with this scanner. Windows...
  5. Windows fax and scan not loading my scanner profile.

Windows fax and scan not loading my scanner profile.: I have been trying to scan documents that won't go directly into the system as .jpg. I want to change it to document status but the system continues to tell me :"Windows can't load your scan profile. Your profile settings might not be compatible with this scanner. Windows...
  6. Windows fax and scan not loading my scanner profile.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I remove Microsoft Scan and Fax features

How do I remove Microsoft Scan and Fax features: Recent automatic updates to my system installed the Scan and Fax features... I hate them... I need to scan documents from my HP office jet 8620 and the new features won't let me -- I had to re-install my printer /fax just to be able to print and once installed found that I...
  8. Repair all of Windows Scan and fax files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repair all of Windows Scan and fax files: It says i dont have permission to set up a fax modem, if i click fax settings i get Access is denied 5, 11000001122, and i cant really do much so someone please help me...
  9. How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?: I am trying to scan and save a file in PDF format using Windows 10 Fax and Scan, but there are only Bmp, JPG, PNG, Tiff file saves. Please provide an update so it will save in PDF mode. Thank you....
  10. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a