Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is not finding my scanner even though it's an all-in-one printer that I've already used for printing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JudyBigon, Nov 8, 2018.

1. JudyBigon Win User

Windows Fax and Scan

My laptop is not finding my scanner even though it's an all-in-one printer that I've already used for printing.

:)

JudyBigon, Nov 8, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Fax and Scan

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan

1. Windows Fax and Scan - Similar Threads - Fax Scan

2. Windows Fax and Scan cannot run as it cannot access your documents folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan cannot run as it cannot access your documents folder: I'm pretty sure I know why there is a problem, but not sure how to fix it. I renamed my user profile after windows had automatically shortened it (which I hated...). Now some programs have had problems accessing my user folder because they are still looking for an address...
  3. Windows Fax and Scan of Win 10 Pro - not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan of Win 10 Pro - not working: Please help me generate solution; I need a step-by-step for it. I have the ff: USR5637 FaxMoDem; driver is installed and recognized by Win 10 Pro Build 17134; no error mark on Device Manager Connected to USB Comm Port 4 Connected to Arris Router's RJ11 Port The Windows...
  4. windows 10 fax and scan "forward as email" option grayed out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 fax and scan "forward as email" option grayed out?: I find references to this issue dated in 2015 but no real solution to the problem and no recent comments or updates. I use the Windows 10 Mail app and use Outlook.com as mail client linked in. I know I can save an item as a file and then attach to an email, but we...
  5. Windows Fax & Scan in Windows 10 using HP 1210MFP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax & Scan in Windows 10 using HP 1210MFP: I installed Win 10 and use an HP 1210MFP for scanning as well as printing. Everything worked fine until late 2017 when the Windows Fax & Scan program seemed to cancel itself and when I looked at events the scan info indicated the "scan was cancelled by user" however I did...
  6. Windows Fax & Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax & Scan: I do not want this app to appear in my taskbar or to open automatically on the desktop. How can I stop this from happening. I have tried deleting it from the shortcut but it reappears every few minutes....
  7. Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan cannot send a fax due to "an unexpected error"

Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan cannot send a fax due to "an unexpected error": My husband uses Windows Fax and Scan every day for his business. Suddenly it is no longer working - it will attempt to send a fax the maximum number of times, but err off each time with a message that says it can't be sent "due to an unexpected error". We've tried it with...
  8. Windows 10 fax and scan

Windows 10 fax and scan: Why is there no place to scan from a printer scanner to my new Windows 10 computer Windows fax and Scan worked well on the old windows 7 one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-and-scan/aa3c7c22-1f65-4c7c-916a-4fadee1d8ecd
  9. Windows Fax and Scan will not do 600 DPI to my Lexmark Pro915

Windows Fax and Scan will not do 600 DPI to my Lexmark Pro915: Running Windows 10 64 bit OS and Windows Fax and Scan I can connect to my scanner and do Color scans at 300 DPI but when I attempt 600 I get an error message "A problem prevented a document from being scanned...." I can go to the scanner and do a scan to the computer at 600...
  10. Password for fax and scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password for fax and scan: Is it possible to make windows 10 fax and scan password protected ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-fax-and-scan/1001e195-6da4-44d0-8d33-e945c25a974f"