Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is not finding my scanner even though it's an all-in-one printer that I've already used for printing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JudyBigon, Nov 8, 2018.

1. JudyBigon Win User

Windows Fax and Scan

My laptop is not finding my scanner even though it's an all-in-one printer that I've already used for printing.

:)

JudyBigon, Nov 8, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Fax and Scan

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan

1. Windows Fax and Scan - Similar Threads - Fax Scan

2. how to get fax and scan to save a text document.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get fax and scan to save a text document.: Everytime I scan in a document using fax and scan, it only gives me the options to save the document in file extensions not meant for the printed word. PLEASE Advise...
  3. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan: I tried to use Windows Fax and Scan to fax a document using Lenovo Yoga 920 with 3840x2160 display running Win10. Upon clicking NewFax, a new window popped up, where certain icons (e.g., in the "tool bar" containing "send", "contacts", etc.) appeared as tiny squares. For...
  4. windows fax and scan does not find my scanner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows fax and scan does not find my scanner: windows fax and scan does not find my scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-does-not-find-my-scanner/960db1a2-1594-4398-aa2e-0f93206bdefb
  5. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan: Can you set up a multiple page document to scan as one file, instead of making a file for each page in the stack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/a2fed61b-168b-4b1e-95ee-80691e0832f0
  6. Windows Fax & Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fax & Scan: My computer can print on my HP all in one, but Windows Fax & Scan no longer sees it and cannot scan. Fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-scan/2e1b8ce1-17c3-487a-a298-54c4d92a1a14
  7. Windows Fax and Scan, Modem connectivity issue, Windows 10

Windows Fax and Scan, Modem connectivity issue, Windows 10: Windows Fax & Scan can’t talk to my modem. Symptoms: Fax and Scan says that it encountered an unexpected error when trying to send a fax. Modem Log 02-15-2019 15:45:24.783 - Initializing modem. 02-15-2019 15:45:24.794 - Send: AT<cr> 02-15-2019 15:45:24.881 - Recv:...
  8. Windows Fax & Scan <=> Modem Connection Problems

Windows Fax & Scan <=> Modem Connection Problems: Windows Fax & Scan can’t talk to my modem. Symptoms: Fax and Scan says that it encountered an unexpected error when trying to send a fax. Modem Log 02-15-2019 15:45:24.783 - Initializing modem. 02-15-2019 15:45:24.794 - Send: AT<cr> 02-15-2019 15:45:24.881 - Recv:...
  9. Very poor Microsoft support Fax & Scan - An error occurred. Please try the operation later...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very poor Microsoft support Fax & Scan - An error occurred. Please try the operation later...: I am having an issue with Windows Fax options where you can save as "PDF". I get this error message when I try to save the "More options". Fax & Scan - An error occurred. Please try the operation later or contact your administrator I have tried everything including...
  10. Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?

Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?: I just got an HP Envy photo 7100 and the scanner is working, but I was wondering if there is some way to make it scan better? I do pet portraits and I like to scan my own work and this thing just isn't cutting it. It does not pick up all the colored that are in my work. I...