Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is not finding my scanner even though it's an all-in-one printer that I've already used for printing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JudyBigon, Nov 8, 2018.

1. JudyBigon Win User

Windows Fax and Scan

My laptop is not finding my scanner even though it's an all-in-one printer that I've already used for printing.

:)

JudyBigon, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Marilou Ser Win User

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 8, 2018
  3. exodusprime1337 Win User
    windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Fax and Scan

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan

1. Windows Fax and Scan - Similar Threads - Fax Scan

2. Windows Fax and Scan will not do 600 DPI to my Lexmark Pro915

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan will not do 600 DPI to my Lexmark Pro915: Running Windows 10 64 bit OS and Windows Fax and Scan I can connect to my scanner and do Color scans at 300 DPI but when I attempt 600 I get an error message "A problem prevented a document from being scanned...." I can go to the scanner and do a scan to the computer at 600...
  3. Password for fax and scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password for fax and scan: Is it possible to make windows 10 fax and scan password protected ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-fax-and-scan/1001e195-6da4-44d0-8d33-e945c25a974f"
  4. Windows 10 - FAX & Scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - FAX & Scan: System is telling me 'No scanners detected' although I have a scanner installed and which was working perfectly when last used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/7c238717-810b-464c-a880-69a3a28c1f90
  5. Windows fax and Scan

Windows fax and Scan: I want to scan a 28 page document into one PDF document using a HP Photosmart 6520 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/18ab71ee-9a98-4d4a-a5f4-e53931e274cc
  6. How do I change the my email address on Windows fax and scan? I have a new email address

How do I change the my email address on Windows fax and scan? I have a new email address: How do I change the my email address on Windows fax and scan? I have a new email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-my-email-address-on-windows/e4a25180-0c61-49bd-9c2f-54b1b00d314a
  7. windows fax and scan

windows fax and scan: windows 10 fax and scan can send to my Canon mx310 printer but when I press new scan on fax and scan it tells me 'no scanners are detected'. How do I fix this issue? I am trying to use the email to send documents using the scanner on my printer....
  8. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fax and scan: I want to use the scan feature of windows fax and scan as a printer to save payment receipts when I pay bills online. Windows 10 does not recognize the scanner as a printer. I'm using a Brother MF490CW all in one as my network printer and scanner. Is there a way to use this...
  9. Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers: We are using an EMR program that uses the Windows Fax & scan client connected to a network Fax Server -Windows 2008 R2 Server with a dedicated Fax card. Everything works fine on Windows 7 Pro workstations as it has for the past 5 years. We've recently upgraded a few...
  10. Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working!: We are using an EMR program that uses the Windows Fax & scan client connected to a network Fax Server -Windows 2008 R2 Server with a dedicated Fax card. Everything works fine on Windows 7 Pro workstations as it has for the past 5 years. We've recently upgraded a few...