Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is not finding my scanner even though it's an all-in-one printer that I've already used for printing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JudyBigon, Nov 8, 2018.

1. JudyBigon Win User

Windows Fax and Scan

My laptop is not finding my scanner even though it's an all-in-one printer that I've already used for printing.

:)

JudyBigon, Nov 8, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Fax and Scan

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan

1. Windows Fax and Scan - Similar Threads - Fax Scan

2. Windows 10 fax & scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 fax & scan: My MFC has a document feeder and I am trying to determine how to scan multiple docs into 1 file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/7a520b9c-8315-4a58-935f-83428e0bd9dc
  3. Sender Name, Subject and Caller ID info not shown (blanked) in INBOX on Wins 10 Fax and Scan

Sender Name, Subject and Caller ID info not shown (blanked) in INBOX on Wins 10 Fax and Scan: When receiving fax, the sender name is shown on the Fax Status Monitor. Yet after the fax is received, the Sender Name and Subject and Caller ID columns showed nothing (blank). I have googled the internet for any solution, but none fixed the problem. There is nothing wrong...
  4. How to get Windows Fax and Scan to see and use a new online printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get Windows Fax and Scan to see and use a new online printer: It lists an old printer that is not online, and doesn't see the new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-windows-fax-and-scan-to-see-and-use-a/67f03036-f449-4b68-8c31-651baf7a60df
  5. Windows Fax and Scan software

Windows Fax and Scan software: On previous versions of the software I was able to select "color; black&white;gray-scale" before scanning my document. Now the version of the software I have with my new laptop only appears to scan in "color" mode. How do I correct this?...
  6. Windows 10 fax and scan does not detect modem

Windows 10 fax and scan does not detect modem: Device manager says the Conexant USB CX93010 ACF Modem is working properly, latest drivers installed. Window Fax and Scan tools - fax settings lists the modem. However, when I go to compose a fax, it says connect to a modem, then no modem detected. I've run the hardware...
  7. Windows Fax and Scan not printing to pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Fax and Scan not printing to pdf: When I open windows Fax and Scan to fax a document I end up with a file that won't open. Here is what I do: Open Fax and Scan I select Document/ Feeder/ Black and White/ and leave file type set at TIF I scan the document then select Print. I then select Microsoft Print to...
  8. Windows 10 fax and scan.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 fax and scan.: After I scan a document, it is highlighted on a list of documents scanned. A new problem has arisen. When I click on the listed scanned document to view it, it will not open and I get : "This application can't open" Any help would be appreciated. Adrian...
  9. How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?

How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?: I am trying to scan and save a file in PDF format using Windows 10 Fax and Scan, but there are only Bmp, JPG, PNG, Tiff file saves. Please provide an update so it will save in PDF mode. Thank you....
  10. how to get fax and scan to save a text document.

how to get fax and scan to save a text document.: Everytime I scan in a document using fax and scan, it only gives me the options to save the document in file extensions not meant for the printed word. PLEASE Advise...