Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan

Discus and support Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Colleagues, I figured out how to scan single pages with Windows Fax and Scan but cannot figure out how to scan multiple pages into one pdf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Catherine1844, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Windows Fax and Scan

Dear Colleagues,

I figured out how to scan single pages with Windows Fax and Scan but cannot figure out how to scan multiple pages into one pdf document.

Sincerely,

Catherine

:)

Catherine1844, Sep 29, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Fax and Scan

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows Fax and Scan

1. Windows Fax and Scan - Similar Threads - Fax Scan

2. Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan: How does one scan documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan? In the event that the App does not have this function, which free third-party apps would be most compatible with Windows 10? Please advise....
  3. My Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows Fax and Scan: Hi, on my Windows 10 for my printer/scanner, I use Windows Fax and Scan. But lately, whenever I turn it on, it defaults to my "fax view", [ATTACH] Which I do NOT want. What I DO want, is for my fax & scan to default to my "scan view" like so: [ATTACH] so that this way,...
  4. Windows update 10 error. Windows fax and scan problem

Windows update 10 error. Windows fax and scan problem: Windows fax and scan isn't working after windows 10 update. Devise manager not working and showing the bellow(uploaded image) error massage. Windows fax and scan isn't working. windows apps and features isn't working to troubleshoot the problem. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Can't find Windows fax and scan.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find Windows fax and scan.: I have windows 10. I upgraded over a year ago. No problems. I was in the hospital 5 months , hubby didn't run any updates, still getting things working. Can't find Windows fax and scan. Found it two days ago but ti wasn't easy. Now needing it again and it's not in settings...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan paper size grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan paper size grayed out: The Windows Fax and Scan program does not let you select paper size (e.g. Letter vs Legal) IF you select glass instead of document feeder. It always scans legal size when using the glass. I searched for this and see it reported as far back as 2015. Apparently Microsoft does...
  7. Cannot use Windows 10 Fax and Scan application - told I don't have "security permissions"...

Cannot use Windows 10 Fax and Scan application - told I don't have "security permissions"...: There is only one user account (myself) for this PC. I am the Administrator for the PC. So technically, I should have full access and control to all settings. However, when I try to access “Tools>Fax Settings” I am denied access with this message: "You do not have...
  8. Fax/Scan

Fax/Scan: When I scan documents using the double sided feeder in Windows Fax/Scan, it saves my documents as separate files and I am unable to un-check the box that stops this occurring. How can I fix this?...
  9. Windows Fax and Scan

Windows Fax and Scan: With windows fax and scan, can you combine several pages into one file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/c98115b4-70f5-4902-9097-44602861545a
  10. add HP PC2210 to windows fax and scan

add HP PC2210 to windows fax and scan: Windows fax and scan doesn't give the option to select my HP PC2210 porinter to scan with. It worked last week! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-hp-pc2210-to-windows-fax-and-scan/e70da1f5-c96d-4650-8a97-71692f3d481e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fax and scan document