Windows 10: Windows fax and scan

Discus and support Windows fax and scan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use windows 10 fax and scan and have for years. I have made no changes, but all of a sudden my faxes are being received as only part of a page. By... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KimL_71, Apr 5, 2021.

1. KimL_71 Win User

Windows fax and scan

I use windows 10 fax and scan and have for years. I have made no changes, but all of a sudden my faxes are being received as only part of a page. By more than one recipient. I use an HP OfficeJet 3830 to scan the page to the fax. When I check the attachment the full page is there. But when I check the outgoing fax there is only the top 1/4 of the page and a little bit of the bottom. Like the middle is cut out. I use a 56 k fax modem as well. I assume the printer is fine as it scans into the computer as a full copy. I think the modem is ok as it is less than a year old, but I have ordered another one just in case. Could it be the software?

:)

KimL_71, Apr 5, 2021

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 5, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows fax and scan

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows fax and scan

1. Windows fax and scan - Similar Threads - fax scan

2. win 10 Fax & scan only faxing partial page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 Fax & scan only faxing partial page: I don't know what topic this should be under. Have been using fax & scan for a year on my win 10 with no problems. Now when I forward a fax, it is missing the center 1/3 of the page. The scan has the whole page there. What can I do to fix this? Seems to only happen to a fax,...
  3. Win-10 (v20H2) Fax and Scan and HP2400 Scanner Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win-10 (v20H2) Fax and Scan and HP2400 Scanner Issues: I recently solved an HP printer problem I was having which I originally blamed on Win-10. Turned out the roller on the printer needed to be cleaned and for whatever reason Win-10 was receiving an "out of paper" flag that would cause the printed document to hang in the print...
  4. How do I reinstall the Windows Fax and Scan driver in Windows 10?

How do I reinstall the Windows Fax and Scan driver in Windows 10?: I accidentally deleted it from the list of Printers & Scanners. I can still access the program by searching for it, but it no longer appears as an option under Printers & Scanners. The Microsoft support articles I've read suggesting accessing Windows Features -> Print and...
  5. Windows 10 SCAN application is broken not working WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN WORKS!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 SCAN application is broken not working WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN WORKS!!!: The Windows 10 application "Scan" has the following problems With the CanoScan 4400F: Preview: Previews only a too small portion of the scan bed and the resize function only allows the scan size to be reduced even further. Scan Fails: Fails immediately with the completely...
  6. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please: Just installed a new SSD. Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall it or have a problem with it, it starts to put a watermark on everything I scan. I am getting fed up of having to email and...
  7. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please: Just installed a new SSD. Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall it or have a problem with it, it starts to put a watermark on everything I scan. I am getting fed up of having to email and...
  8. Windows Fax and Scan

Windows Fax and Scan: How do I get Windows Fax and Scan to work with my HP OfficeJet 8710 All-in-One device? Is there a guide on how to connect this software to this device? I am using Windows 10 Pro developers version 10.0.190433 Build 19043 on an Intel NUC8i7HVK system with 32GB and a 1TB...
  9. Why does Windows 10 Fax and Scan persist in scanning documents in .tif format and not .pdf...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 10 Fax and Scan persist in scanning documents in .tif format and not .pdf...: I cannot understand why Windows still scans only to ".tif" and does not have an option to scan to ".pdf". Can the the Windows software in this day and age not be upgraded to allow scanning directly to .pdf? It is an unnecessary cumbersome and irritating process to have...
  10. Windows Fax and Scan does not recognize my fax modem.

Windows Fax and Scan does not recognize my fax modem.: I have been using Windows Fax and Scan for several years. Recently I have not received any faxes. When I check the settings of my computer my fax modem is present in Device Manager and seems to be working correctly. When I tell Fax and Scan to send a fax it says I need a fax...