Windows 10: Windows Fax | Forward as email grayed out

Discus and support Windows Fax | Forward as email grayed out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running Windows 1903 (Also did not work on 1809). I have tried installing Office 2010, 2016, 2019. Each time setting my default email client to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew Van Donselaar, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Windows Fax | Forward as email grayed out

I am running Windows 1903 (Also did not work on 1809). I have tried installing Office 2010, 2016, 2019. Each time setting my default email client to Outlook. Still, in Windows Fax and Scan the forward as email button is grayed out.

:)

Andrew Van Donselaar, Sep 17, 2019

2. Gray Box

Hi Debbie,

We would like to know more information about your concern so we can better assist you.

• When did you start seeing the gray box on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Email is sent when trying to forward.

Hi,

Provide us more information about the issue to assist you better.

• Does this happen with the same Microsoft Account?
    • Does it happen with a particular email that you are trying to forward?

We suggest you to try to send a different email or try with a different account and check if you face the similar issue.

Ravinath P, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Windows Fax | Forward as email grayed out

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows Fax | Forward as email grayed out

1. Windows Fax | Forward as email grayed out - Similar Threads - Fax Forward email

2. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  3. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  4. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows fax and scan email

windows fax and scan email: I cannot email from Fax and Scan. The "forward by email" button is not highlighted and therefore cannot be used. How can I set an email for it to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-email/8a6581d7-9ff2-42b8-9672-86162eb633c6
  6. Windows Fax and Scan - Fax Forward as Email Grayed Out

Windows Fax and Scan - Fax Forward as Email Grayed Out: Hello, I'm having an issue with Windows Fax and Scan. My Fax "Forward as Email" is grayed out and can't be used. MyScan "Forward as Email" is working and routes straight to Outlook. I'm assuming they both use the same process MAPI?, so why would one work and the other...
  7. Windows Fax and Scan paper size grayed out

Windows Fax and Scan paper size grayed out: The Windows Fax and Scan program does not let you select paper size (e.g. Letter vs Legal) IF you select glass instead of document feeder. It always scans legal size when using the glass. I searched for this and see it reported as far back as 2015. Apparently Microsoft does...
  8. Why is option "forward as email" greyed out?

Why is option "forward as email" greyed out?: I use Mail app and my email client is Outlook. When I go to Windows Fax and Scan, the Scan option is greyed so I cannot just save an item as a file and then attach it to the email. Do I need any updates?...
  9. windows 10 fax and scan "forward as email" option grayed out?

windows 10 fax and scan "forward as email" option grayed out?: I find references to this issue dated in 2015 but no real solution to the problem and no recent comments or updates. I use the Windows 10 Mail app and use Outlook.com as mail client linked in. I know I can save an item as a file and then attach to an email, but we...
  10. forward emails

forward emails: When I am away from work, I would like to forward my emails automatically to another email address. Is this possible. I am using windows 10 email app....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows fax and scan cannot forward as email

2. windows fax and scan forward as email greyed out