Windows 10: Windows FaX & sCAN WILL NOT LET ME PRINT TO DEVICE - ONLY pdf AND ONLY 1 PAGE OF MULTIPLE

Discus and support Windows FaX & sCAN WILL NOT LET ME PRINT TO DEVICE - ONLY pdf AND ONLY 1 PAGE OF MULTIPLE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; tHE OPTION TO PRINT TO MULTIPLE PRINTERS OR PDF IS NO LONGER SHOWING. oNLY PRINT TO pdf AND THEN IT ONLY PRINTS THE FIRST PAGE - NO OTHER PAGES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Janice Echols, May 24, 2019.

1. Windows FaX & sCAN WILL NOT LET ME PRINT TO DEVICE - ONLY pdf AND ONLY 1 PAGE OF MULTIPLE

tHE OPTION TO PRINT TO MULTIPLE PRINTERS OR PDF IS NO LONGER SHOWING. oNLY PRINT TO pdf AND THEN IT ONLY PRINTS THE FIRST PAGE - NO OTHER PAGES

:)

Janice Echols, May 24, 2019

2. How do I print multiple PDFs on 1 page with Windows 10?

How do I print multiple PDF pictures on 1 page with Windows 10?

MeganLabes, May 24, 2019
  3. how to scan multiple pages into 1 PDF using the MS Scanner

I have a HP Photosmart 7520 flatbed, all-in-one printer/scanner.

I tried your steps 1-7 and in the New Scan dialog box was not able to find PDF. I tried selecting Photo, Document, flatbed, and paper feeder. The only available file types are BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIF.

And I always get only one independent page per scan. I am not able to scan multiple document pages into one single jpg file, that in some cases could be a substitute for the pdf.

The square at the bottom of the New Scan window

[]Preview or scan images as separate files

is unmarked and inactive

Mariatina BLA, May 24, 2019
  4. Windows FaX & sCAN WILL NOT LET ME PRINT TO DEVICE - ONLY pdf AND ONLY 1 PAGE OF MULTIPLE

How to scan multiple pages into a single pdf in Windows 10?

It's never too late to suggest Windows applications for How to scan multiple pages into a single PDF.

I have stumbled upon this great article, 7 of the best Windows 10 Scanner Software to use, and their list as follows:

1. NAPS2Windows FaX & sCAN WILL NOT LET ME PRINT TO DEVICE - ONLY pdf AND ONLY 1 PAGE OF MULTIPLE :(Not Another PDF Scanner 2)
    2. PaperScan Scanner Software.
    3. ScanSpeeder
    4. VueScan
    5. OminiPage Standard
    6. Readiris Pro 16
    7. CamScanner on Windows Store.

I was amazed by NAPS2, because it's free and open source, and simple as well. It really fits the ordinary user's needs.

I have used NAPS2 with RICOH SP112su for scanning 52 pages into a single PDF, and it worked like charm.

Windows FaX & sCAN WILL NOT LET ME PRINT TO DEVICE - ONLY pdf AND ONLY 1 PAGE OF MULTIPLE 9vxnT.jpg

It's worth mentioning Microsoft Office Scanner on Android and Windows Store

Mahdi Alkhatib, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows FaX & sCAN WILL NOT LET ME PRINT TO DEVICE - ONLY pdf AND ONLY 1 PAGE OF MULTIPLE

1. Windows FaX & sCAN WILL NOT LET ME PRINT TO DEVICE - ONLY pdf AND ONLY 1 PAGE OF MULTIPLE - Similar Threads - FaX sCAN LET

2. Photos opening on Windows Fax and Scan only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos opening on Windows Fax and Scan only: Every time I open an image on the search bar it only opens on Windows Fax and Scan, not the application I want Photos, what do I do? There is no error message, the photos just keep opening on Windows Fax and Scan only for some reason, I couldn't find any results on the...
  3. print to pdf only show 1 page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print to pdf only show 1 page: print to pdf only show 1 page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-pdf-only-show-1-page/cff52a47-fb1e-4f93-96f2-741c9f734d10
  4. win 10 Fax & scan only faxing partial page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 Fax & scan only faxing partial page: I don't know what topic this should be under. Have been using fax & scan for a year on my win 10 with no problems. Now when I forward a fax, it is missing the center 1/3 of the page. The scan has the whole page there. What can I do to fix this? Seems to only happen to a fax,...
  5. Windows Scan software from Store and Windows fax and scan, neither lets me save in PDF

Windows Scan software from Store and Windows fax and scan, neither lets me save in PDF: Two days ago, we received an issue from a client at office. He wasn't being able to save any of his scanned documents as PDF. Today we received the same issue from another client. We use Windows Scan app as our tool to scan stuff. We tried removing the printer along with it's...
  6. Windows Fax And Scan does not scan only the selection

Windows Fax And Scan does not scan only the selection: Hi guys. I'm using a HP 5520 All In One Printer/Scanner. It is an old and sometimes problematic device! The difficulty of losing comms with it when it sleeps over its only option of wireless is well documented and was for a long time a running sore in the HP community. I...
  7. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?: I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one...
  8. Windows Fax and Scan not printing to pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Fax and Scan not printing to pdf: When I open windows Fax and Scan to fax a document I end up with a file that won't open. Here is what I do: Open Fax and Scan I select Document/ Feeder/ Black and White/ and leave file type set at TIF I scan the document then select Print. I then select Microsoft Print to...
  9. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1
  10. Scan and FAX multi Pages to PDF?

Scan and FAX multi Pages to PDF?: I can Scan from my Brother MFC-8840D using the Scan on the Start Menu or the Scan and FAX. I even have the option to save it as a PDF and this all works. However it wants to save each page. Is there any way to configure it to scan several pages from the FlatBed and not the...