Windows 10: Windows fax & scan won't foward by email- set defualt

Discus and support Windows fax & scan won't foward by email- set defualt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have windows 10 computer that will not forward a received fax by email. The function is greyed out. I looked at the community and they stated to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReneeMcDonald3, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Windows fax & scan won't foward by email- set defualt

I have windows 10 computer that will not forward a received fax by email. The function is greyed out. I looked at the community and they stated to make sure my windows default mail app is set to the correct email app which it is... outlook 2013 desktop. Is there a way to uninstall and reinstall windows fax and scan program? Is there anything else I can do?

thank you

Renee

:)

ReneeMcDonald3, Jan 29, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Windows fax & scan won't foward by email- set defualt

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows fax & scan won't foward by email- set defualt

1. Windows fax & scan won't foward by email- set defualt - Similar Threads - fax scan won't

2. Windows Fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and scan: I am running windows 10 Pro. Windows Fax and Scan does not appear under Turn Windows Features On or OFF, Print and Document Services. I get a fatal error when I try to Fax. How do I get it to appear?...
  3. windows fax and scan email

windows fax and scan email: I cannot email from Fax and Scan. The "forward by email" button is not highlighted and therefore cannot be used. How can I set an email for it to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-email/8a6581d7-9ff2-42b8-9672-86162eb633c6
  4. Windows Fax and Scan - Fax Forward as Email Grayed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan - Fax Forward as Email Grayed Out: Hello, I'm having an issue with Windows Fax and Scan. My Fax "Forward as Email" is grayed out and can't be used. MyScan "Forward as Email" is working and routes straight to Outlook. I'm assuming they both use the same process MAPI?, so why would one work and the other...
  5. Setting up WIndows 10 Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up WIndows 10 Fax and Scan: I am trying to set up Windows 10 Fax and Scan. I do not have a modem in my laptop, but my computer is connected via wifi to an HP multi-function printer that has fax capability, and the printer is connected to a phone line. Per the HP software, the fax capabilities have...
  6. Defualt email

Defualt email: How do I create an association in the Default Programs control panel for email in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defualt-email/d035c09b-a670-4f15-b7ec-8ac58ec4ea02
  7. Windows 10 Fax and Scan Set Up

Windows 10 Fax and Scan Set Up: I am trying to set up to send and receive fax directly from my computer, however, windows fax and scan keeps saying there is no account configured. I have used this software a few years ago with Windows 7 without complication, but I just can't seem to get this one going....
  8. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  9. Windows fax and scan

Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a
  10. Emailing from Windows Fax and Scan.

in Browsers and Email
    Emailing from Windows Fax and Scan.: My daughter, whose laptop O/S is Windows 10 Pro, has run into the following problem when using Windows Fax and Scan. Her default email client is eM Client but when she tries to send a scanned document as an attachment, Fax and Scan opens Microsoft Outlook which is overlaid...