Windows 10: Windows Fax & Scan

Discus and support Windows Fax & Scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the program that came with my printer/scanner (Brother ControlCenter4) stopped working due to a recent update, is there a way to scan to PDF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SierraBurgdorf, May 15, 2019 at 10:37 AM.

1. Windows Fax & Scan

Since the program that came with my printer/scanner (Brother ControlCenter4) stopped working due to a recent update, is there a way to scan to PDF instead of an image via Windows Fax & Scan. Thanks.

:)

SierraBurgdorf, May 15, 2019 at 10:37 AM

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 15, 2019 at 10:55 AM
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Fax & Scan

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows Fax & Scan

1. Windows Fax & Scan - Similar Threads - Fax Scan

2. The Window Fax and Scan sofwere did not recognice my external modem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Window Fax and Scan sofwere did not recognice my external modem: I have a hp with window 10 pro, with a Window fax and scan software included , I can send and receiving faxes before with my external modem LSI USB 2.0 soft Modem Hiro V.92 56K USB Modem, but since a year or more I can't. I need to receive faxes in my computer and them...
  3. Fax and Scan not working for fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fax and Scan not working for fax: I have a Zoom V.92 56K USB Mini External Fax Modem Model 3095, connected to a Dell workstation USB port, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Xfinity Internet phone service. When I first got the modem a month or so ago it worked fine. Today it errors out with an "unexpected error" and...
  4. Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner?

Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner?: Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner? It still 'sees' a printer that is not connected and one that is connected but on which the scanner is useless because of a false paper jam alert. What ever happened to plug and play?? A few years age...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan- No scanner detected - Windows 10

Windows Fax and Scan- No scanner detected - Windows 10: I had windows 10 on my previous computer, I just update to a new one, I used my HP LaserJet MFP M426fdw on my previous machine via wifi connection, and i am trying to use it the same way now, I can print, but scanner is not recognized in Windows Fax and Scan, any help? All...
  6. Windows Fax & Scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax & Scan: My printer (Brother MFC0L8900CDW) has it's own scanner software called ControlCenter4. Windows ran an update and is now using Windows Fax & Scan and won't even open ControlCenter4. How do I remove Windows Fax & Scan so it will scan documents to Control Center. Thanks....
  7. Windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder: windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-cant-find-my-documents-folder/6ed7142d-7d31-4380-92e0-15413b819e1f
  8. Windows Fax and Scan Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.706)

Windows Fax and Scan Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.706): I am having trouble with my scanning. Sometimes I can scan into my computer, and other times I can only scan one page at a time, each of which is placed in a separate file in the Windows Fax and Scan, version 1803 section. I want to scan whole documents together, which...
  9. Windows 10 fax & scan

Windows 10 fax & scan: My MFC has a document feeder and I am trying to determine how to scan multiple docs into 1 file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fax-scan/7a520b9c-8315-4a58-935f-83428e0bd9dc
  10. Sender Name, Subject and Caller ID info not shown (blanked) in INBOX on Wins 10 Fax and Scan

Sender Name, Subject and Caller ID info not shown (blanked) in INBOX on Wins 10 Fax and Scan: When receiving fax, the sender name is shown on the Fax Status Monitor. Yet after the fax is received, the Sender Name and Subject and Caller ID columns showed nothing (blank). I have googled the internet for any solution, but none fixed the problem. There is nothing wrong...