Windows 10: windows feature installation failed

Discus and support windows feature installation failed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; dear alli have issue related xps file view i have a filed which is saved as xps file in windows 7 now i have changed my windows to windows 10 but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by esmatullahattayee, Jan 17, 2022.

1. windows feature installation failed

dear alli have issue related xps file view i have a filed which is saved as xps file in windows 7 now i have changed my windows to windows 10 but the file is not opening but when i installed xps feature view in windows 10 it gives an error, if any one know about this how open xps file in windows 10 please share your knowledgeRegardsEsmatullah attayee

:)

esmatullahattayee, Jan 17, 2022
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 17, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2022
  4. chideock Win User

windows feature installation failed

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

windows feature installation failed

1. windows feature installation failed - Similar Threads - feature installation failed

2. Optional Features - Install Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional Features - Install Failed: I am trying to install RSATs. When I try to, I get the error code 0x80072F8F.I have tried changing the registry entries with no success.I have checked my time on the pc and in the BIOS with no success. I have rebooted the computer several times and no success. I have ran SFC...
  3. Optional Features - Install Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optional Features - Install Failed: I am trying to install RSATs. When I try to, I get the error code 0x80072F8F.I have tried changing the registry entries with no success.I have checked my time on the pc and in the BIOS with no success. I have rebooted the computer several times and no success. I have ran SFC...
  4. Optional Features - Install Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. optional feature install failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optional feature install failed: i deleted windows media player 10 but when i whas gonna download it or download any other optional feature it fails with error 0x80070422 and i tried searching but nothing worked...
  6. optional feature install failed

optional feature install failed: i deleted windows media player 10 but when i whas gonna download it or download any other optional feature it fails with error 0x80070422 and i tried searching but nothing worked...
  7. optional feature install failed

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. windows feature installation failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows feature installation failed: dear alli have issue related xps file view i have a filed which is saved as xps file in windows 7 now i have changed my windows to windows 10 but the file is not opening but when i installed xps feature view in windows 10 it gives an error, if any one know about this how open...
  9. windows feature installation failed

windows feature installation failed: dear alli have issue related xps file view i have a filed which is saved as xps file in windows 7 now i have changed my windows to windows 10 but the file is not opening but when i installed xps feature view in windows 10 it gives an error, if any one know about this how open...
  10. Feature Upgrades fail to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Upgrades fail to install: I own an Asus all-in-one desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro. When the 2019 feature update was available it failed to install each time I tried. The same thing happened with the May 2020 feature upgrade and is also happening with Upgrade 2H02. I noted the upgrade notification...