Windows 10: "Windows Feature Update" Notification is Always Present

Discus and support "Windows Feature Update" Notification is Always Present in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received the notification, "Windows Feature Update; It's ready to install . . ." I am offered the chance to reboot now, or put it off until later.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Josh.Meyer, Jun 26, 2019.

1. "Windows Feature Update" Notification is Always Present

I received the notification, "Windows Feature Update; It's ready to install . . ."

I am offered the chance to reboot now, or put it off until later. I chose now. When the PC booted back up, the notification returned. No matter how many times I have rebooted, the notification keeps popping up. Is there something I can do, either to finish the update, or to remove the notification?

:)

Josh.Meyer, Jun 26, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 26, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

"Windows Feature Update" Notification is Always Present

no update notification

Hi Kent,

One possible cause why you're unable to receive notification is due to wrong configuration settings. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to receive notification before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel and select Security and Maintenance.
    • Choose Change Security and Maintenance settings.
    • Put a check on the check box.
    • Click OK.

This will allow you to disable/enable specific types of messages, including messages about Windows Update, Internet security settings, User Account Control, Windows Backup, and more.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

"Windows Feature Update" Notification is Always Present

1. "Windows Feature Update" Notification is Always Present - Similar Threads - Feature Update Notification

2. Windows 11 feature update notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 feature update notification?: Does Windows 11 show a notification before installing a feature update? I'm asking cos Intel recommends turning off Optane before upgrading the OS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-feature-update-notification/9bc216e9-44fc-467f-86ed-ef3426a30e29
  3. Windows 11 feature update notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 feature update notification?: Does Windows 11 show a notification before installing a feature update? I'm asking cos Intel recommends turning off Optane before upgrading the OS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-feature-update-notification/9bc216e9-44fc-467f-86ed-ef3426a30e29
  4. Family Feature Notifications?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Feature Notifications?: I got a new Windows 10 laptop, and my dad set up a Family Features thing, and just today I've been getting a Family Features notification saying I need to sign in. Whenever I press the 'sign in' button, it has me put in the pin to my laptop. But once I put the pin in, the...
  5. a notification that always comes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    a notification that always comes: hello, i got a virus there is 4 days ago and i deleted it with kaspesky freetime try. and since that virus: i always has a notification saying that i must restart the computer to install "intelr 300 series chipset family lpc controller b360 - a308" but even when i restart,...
  6. Feature update to 1909 always fails.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Feature update to 1909 always fails.: Can't complete the feature update to 1909. Error 0x80070003. I've Googled and tried a dozen (?) things but the update always fails. This has been going on for months. I've even tried the "insiders" updates and they fail. Definition and Qualith updates are working OK. This...
  7. "Always on top" Windows 10 Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Always on top" Windows 10 Feature: Does Windows 10 support an "Always on Top" feature / hot key, or is there a third-party program you can recommend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top-windows-10-feature/a5a3753e-8131-4bfa-ac6b-31a8a3343f0b
  8. Feature Update notification to 1909

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature Update notification to 1909: I went to Windows Updates page and noticed that a Download and Install is optional for the v1909 update. How long before I can wait to install before it eventually installs it by its own? So basically, I would guess that it will eventually install it automatically but the...
  9. CLIPBoard feature still not present

CLIPBoard feature still not present: this was a great feature, im using third party. why is it taking so long to fix? not to say that i will start using it, maybe third party will still be better. but im notified of this great feature, and i honestly gave up on hoping for features from windows, so i was...
  10. Always screen on feature

Always screen on feature: I Have a Tablet come laptop PC & I want use it like Photo Album, but could not find Always screen on feature , because when screen lock system gonna sleep mode or screen automatically off after that.. so please help me out....