Windows 10: windows feature update October 2018

Discus and support windows feature update October 2018 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the windows feature update October 2018 thread is already closed but I got this update yesterday - e.g. in April 2019 - OK running cleaning program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fsev, Apr 23, 2019.

1. fsev Win User

windows feature update October 2018

the windows feature update October 2018 thread is already closed

but I got this update yesterday - e.g. in April 2019 - OK

running cleaning program after this update
    8707 fragments
    540 registry entries
    458 MB junk files

nobody takes care about clearing after the work is done

e.g. not doing what might be expected

update does not respect the user settings

permanently deleted default libraries in library folder renewed

functional driver Canon Lide 60 for nonsupported driver Canon Lide 35

migrated as
    The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
    There are no compatible drivers for this device.
    in spite of the Windows setting do not update drivers automatically
    e.g. doing what might not be expected

:)

2. fsev Win User

the windows feature update October 2018 thread is already closed

but I got this update yesterday - e.g. in April 2019 - OK

running cleaning program after this update

8707 fragments

540 registry entries

458 MB junk files

nobody takes care about clearing after the work is done

e.g. not doing what might be expected

update does not respect the user settings

permanently deleted default libraries in library folder renewed

functional driver Canon Lide 60 for nonsupported driver Canon Lide 35

migrated as

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

There are no compatible drivers for this device.

in spite of the Windows setting do not update drivers automatically

e.g. doing what might not be expected

3. Brink Win User
    Start developing on Windows 10 October 2018 Update today

Source: Start developing on Windows 10 October 2018 Update today - Windows Developer Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 28, 2019
  4. windows feature update October 2018

WINDOWS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE

Hi,

If you have click Checked for updates once, it would continue to download.

Try updating to Windows 10 October update version 1809, manually.

The fastest way to get the upgrade is through Media creation tool or ISO file.

Please download Media Creation Tool from the link below and select Upgrade this PC at the first screen.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

All steps, including upgrading using ISO file and Media creation tool, are covered here:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2018/10/update...

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. windows feature update October 2018 - Similar Threads - feature update October

2. October 2018 Pro Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    October 2018 Pro Update: I did the update and hated how it changed my Windows!!!! Hated it so bad I uninstalled it. Now it has come up again for me to update. I paused it this time. I read that after this pause ends I have no choice but to install it. I still don't want it. I just got this laptop...
  3. intel graphics driver and october 2018 feature update problems

intel graphics driver and october 2018 feature update problems: Hello, I have a laptop with intel 620 graphics and it will not recognize the october 2018 feature update 1809. I am aware that there was a audio driver issue with a recent intel graphics driver update. My driver version is still 23.20.16.4973 that includes an old audio...
  4. Windows 10 October 2018 update.

Windows 10 October 2018 update.: I am eagerly waiting for the new windows update, I checked windows update and also clicked on "check for updates" button, but there were no new updates, a news had came that Microsoft released that update on 9th October, but its already 19, Is my device ineligible? How do I...
  5. Clipboard history feature in Windows 10 October 2018 update missing (not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard history feature in Windows 10 October 2018 update missing (not...: Well, after looking forward to the new clipboard history feature in the October 2018 Windows 10 update, I am very disappointed to find that "Clipboard" is not listed in Settings > System like it's supposed to be in order to turn the feature on. This is true on two computers...
  6. windows 10 october update 2018

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 october update 2018: hi joydeep sir what bug fixes included in this update for windows 10 october 1809 and aslo what features included. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-october-update-2018/9b39add1-fba9-40d1-8693-31aaf4cc4c1b
  7. WINDOWS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE

WINDOWS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE: Hi. I want to ask about my windows update. Why is the windows october 2018 keep redownloading in my pc? at first it downloaded until 100%. then it later attempts to install it (which made my pc real slow). the Windows Update then displayed that the same update (version 1809)...
  8. New features in Windows 10 v1809 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    New features in Windows 10 v1809 October 2018 Update: [ATTACH] Microsoft will start rolling out next major feature update for Windows 10 next month. Called as Windows 10 October 2018 Update, the Windows 10 v1809 brings in a plethora of new features and improvements. In this post, we are sharing [...] This post New features in...
  9. Windows 10 October 2018 Update kills off a number of features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update kills off a number of features: Windows 10 October 2018 Update is just around the corners and Microsoft recently revealed the list of features that the company plans to depreciate. Windows 10 October 2018 Update is a big release and it adds plenty of new features and tools but as expected, it also removes...
  10. The best new features in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    The best new features in Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Microsoft recently announced next big update for Windows 10 and a report last week revealed that Windows 10 October 2018 Update will arrive in the first half of October. Windows 10 October 2018 Update comes with its own set of new features and in this article, we’ll take a...