Windows 10: Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts

Discus and support Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know if Windows Features like Hyper V + other virtualization settings are either enabled/disabled for every account on the machine for W11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MOCCOR, Jul 12, 2022.

1. MOCCOR Win User

Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts

Does anyone know if Windows Features like Hyper V + other virtualization settings are either enabled/disabled for every account on the machine for W11 or can they be enabled/disabled per user? The reason I ask, is because a very common problem exists where having those enabled blocks undervolting on many laptops and has been reported by many people. I would like to create a 2nd account, simply to disabled those features, so my main account can have undervolts enabled while the 2nd account, with Virtualization, wouldn't have undervolts Throttlestop, Intel XTU, etc working.

:)

MOCCOR, Jul 12, 2022

2. Windows 10 start up user account

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with log-in user account, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Kindly provide us with the following information to assist you better:

• How many user accounts are there on your computer?
    • Is your computer connect to Domain?
    • Were you able to see your another user account on start-up screen?

If you are able to see another user account on start-up screen, I suggest you to login through that account and enable the built-in admin account.

After enabling the built-in admin account you can login through that account and delete the default account.

Step 1: Steps to enable built-in admin account

Try to login to your temporary user account, enable built in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:

net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)

4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done.

Step 2: Steps to delete the account:

• Login with the built-in administrator account.

• Press “Windows key + X" from the keyboard and click on
      Search icon.

• Type Control Panel in the search box, click on “User accounts” and on
      "Manage another account"

• Click the on the default account you want to delete and Delete.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back with the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 12, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jul 12, 2022
  4. Mohan B P Win User

User accounts not visible in Windows login screen.

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to see the user accounts in the Windows login screen, let me assist you.

This issue might happen if the user account is disabled, I suggest you to follow the below steps to check if the user accounts are disabled and try enabling them.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Computer Management.

• Click on Local Users and Groups in the left pane.

• Double click on Users option and check if the accounts are visible.

(The user accounts with a downward arrow symbol on it are disabled accounts.)

• Double click on the account that you want to enable.

• In the General tab, uncheck the option
      Account is disabled.

• Click on Apply and then Ok.

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 12, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts - Similar Threads - Features enabled disabled

2. Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts: Does anyone know if Windows Features like Hyper V + other virtualization settings are either enabled/disabled for every account on the machine for W11 or can they be enabled/disabled per user? The reason I ask, is because a very common problem exists where having those...
  3. Multiple User Accounts ???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple User Accounts ???: While trying to fix Windows 10 spotlight I noticed several user accounts in my settings. I am the only one who uses this laptop, why do I see FIVE 5 user. Tried to delete and says it states I cannot delete because is is receiving inheriting properties from another account....
  4. i cant enable or disable features on "Turn Windows Features on or off"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant enable or disable features on "Turn Windows Features on or off": so, i tried enabling the .net framework service so that i can install it but when i click ok, this happens: [ATTACH] pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-or-disable-features-on-turn-windows/58ff661a-cd18-49f6-bdbd-d8145d8aa33f
  5. Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers: Hi, My name is David Gebert, I am in charge of setting up a new system for my local fire department that I am a member of. We will be installing 2 new desktops, 2 laptops, plus the current 2 laptops we own. We are also planning on adding about 3-6 more computers or...
  6. multiple user accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    multiple user accounts: I am having issues with adding a second user account to my pc. Every time I log back in to my account administrator after the other user has been logged in, I have multiple issues. They seem to be caused by changes to settings, though the other user does not change other...
  7. User account disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account disabled: On the login screen, I see my username and photo. I enter my pin, but then it tells me "This user cannot login because this account is disabled." If I enter my password instead, it tells me the password is wrong. I've tried rebooting into Safe Mode and checking the users (it...
  8. Enable or Disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows How to Enable or Disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows When administrator account before starting a program or task that requires a full administrator access token. This prompt ensures that no...
  9. Enable or Disable Access to Windows Features in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Access to Windows Features in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Access to Windows Features in Windows 10 [img] Information Some programs and features included with Windows, such as Internet Information Services, must be turned on before you can use them. Certain other features are turned on by default, but...
  10. Enable or Disable Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Account in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Account in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable User Accounts in Windows 10 User accounts help control which files and apps each person can use and what changes they can make to the PC. If you have a user account that you want to make...