Windows 10: Windows Features Not Opening When Clicking

Discus and support Windows Features Not Opening When Clicking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i was gonna do something at the windows features but it suddenly wont openi tried some methods but it wont work and when i try sfc scannow on cmd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClarkAdian, May 4, 2021.

1. Windows Features Not Opening When Clicking

So i was gonna do something at the windows features but it suddenly wont openi tried some methods but it wont work and when i try sfc scannow on cmd it says"Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service."Can someone help??

:)

ClarkAdian, May 4, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, May 4, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Features Not Opening When Clicking

Single-click or double-click?

As the title says, do you single-click or double-click on your shortcuts to open your apps?

I'm a fan of single-click, the only downside is that often when I click on a message in de list of my mails in Outlook it can open the mail in a window...
    Not always but besides that, single-click works best for me.

P4-630, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows Features Not Opening When Clicking

1. Windows Features Not Opening When Clicking - Similar Threads - Features Opening Clicking

2. Explorer crashes when opened or when right click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer crashes when opened or when right click.: Whenever I open Explorer from "win+e", the start menu or the command prompt shows a window and then crashes. I checked the event viewer and it shows these errors in the "Application" logs:Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.26052.1000, time stamp:...
  3. Explorer crashes when opened or when right click.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashes when opened or when right click.: Whenever I open Explorer from "win+e", the start menu or the command prompt shows a window and then crashes. I checked the event viewer and it shows these errors in the "Application" logs:Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.26052.1000, time stamp:...
  4. This isnt opening when I click it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This isnt opening when I click it: Really do not know what to do, whenever I click it, it shows the little white flash like its going to open, and then it just doesn't. Its the little section of the taskbar with the internet, sound, and battery icons....
  5. This isnt opening when I click it

This isnt opening when I click it: Really do not know what to do, whenever I click it, it shows the little white flash like its going to open, and then it just doesn't. Its the little section of the taskbar with the internet, sound, and battery icons....
  6. This isnt opening when I click it

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why are files opening on a single click when setting is to open on double click?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are files opening on a single click when setting is to open on double click?: Just what the question says. I'm in Windows Explorer, WIndows 10 21H2, OS Build 19044.2846 . Corporate license. I see an old question from 2014 about the same thing happening for Excel files. These are Excel files as well, . I want to select and drag to move a bunch of files....
  8. Why are files opening on a single click when setting is to open on double click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are files opening on a single click when setting is to open on double click?: Just what the question says. I'm in Windows Explorer, WIndows 10 21H2, OS Build 19044.2846 . Corporate license. I see an old question from 2014 about the same thing happening for Excel files. These are Excel files as well, . I want to select and drag to move a bunch of files....
  9. Why are files opening on a single click when setting is to open on double click?

10. Can't click buttons in opened window/ when I click I'm clicking desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't click buttons in opened window/ when I click I'm clicking desktop.: So, any software I have opened on the left screen- it does this. When I click anything that is down, affects 30% of the screen, I click on the desktop, even though the window is full screen....