Windows 10: windows features stop working

Discus and support windows features stop working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; randomly during the day the screenshot(windows+shift+s) stops working. I cant access my downloads folder because it loads forever, and if I right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thebindingofhernie, Feb 19, 2023.

1. windows features stop working

randomly during the day the screenshot(windows+shift+s) stops working. I cant access my downloads folder because it loads forever, and if I right click on my desktop it crashes. any known solutions?

submitted by /u/thebindingofhernie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thebindingofhernie, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

"Continue on PC" feature stopped working

Hi Paul Michael,

If the link from your phone to your PC or the feature itself suddenly stopped working , it's possible that a system conflict may have caused it. For to isolate the issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which Windows version are you using? Type winver on the search bar and press
      Enter to find out.
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • Have you made any changes your device prior to the issue?
    • What steps have you tried so far to troubleshoot the issue?

We look forward to your response.

Rey Bel1, Feb 19, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 19, 2023
  4. windows features stop working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 19, 2023
Thema:

windows features stop working

1. windows features stop working - Similar Threads - features stop working

2. Windows Features not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Features not working: A lot of features that come along with Windows are not working on my computer. I bought a fresh new copy of Windows 11 so I do not understand why I am running into these issues. I am not able to update, I am not able to use the "Get Help" feature on Windows as it just closes...
  3. Windows Feature is not working ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Feature is not working ?: I want to turn on credential guard on my windows PC , but isolated user mode feature is not present in my PC . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-feature-is-not-working/8ba6b491-d4da-457f-85ff-74e46caf9b5b
  4. Windows Feature is not working ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Feature is not working ?: I want to turn on credential guard on my windows PC , but isolated user mode feature is not present in my PC . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-feature-is-not-working/8ba6b491-d4da-457f-85ff-74e46caf9b5b
  5. Windows Feature is not working ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Random features stop working when Update is "required"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random features stop working when Update is "required": My laptop (Win 10 Home) likes to stop certain features (i.e. wifi, keyboard, bluetooth, etc.) from working when windows wants to restart for update purposes. Is this just a Windows thing or can I fix this? submitted by /u/supcc1 [link] [comments]...
  7. Shortcut feature stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut feature stopped working: When I click on a new shortcut it says "Application not found" What`s causing this? I uninstalled and reinstalled my browser - no change. Could my cleaning tool have deleted something? When I right click on New > Shortcut and paste in a web-address > click Next and assign...
  8. Several features stopped working after BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several features stopped working after BSOD: I'm on a G551JW running Windows 10 I have been at this for two days now, here's what happened, what I found and what I've tried I had just updated Photoshop and Illustrater when my computer bluescreened. Once it booted back up noticing later that this now takes longer...
  9. Almost all windows 10 features stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Almost all windows 10 features stopped working: Hi, i have this issue with my laptop, its a dell inspiron 3537 running windows 10, i cant access any of the following: 1- start menu. 2- settings app. 3. Network connections interface. 4. All windows 10 preinstalled apps 5. Task bar (only shortcuts that i created work)....
  10. Programs depending on Media Feature Pack stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs depending on Media Feature Pack stopped working: I have Windows 10 Pro N, installed like a week ago. I installed Media Pack KB3099229_x64.msu and my programs depending on it used to work. Also I created lots of restore points during the work on this system from the first day to today and used some of them during this week....