Windows 10: Windows Features won't load and keeps showing me "Please wait"

Discus and support Windows Features won't load and keeps showing me "Please wait" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, my Problem is that the Windows Features on/off window is stuck loading and wont change no matter how long I wait. I already tried to use Comand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Duy Khiem Nguyen, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Windows Features won't load and keeps showing me "Please wait"

Hi,

my Problem is that the Windows Features on/off window is stuck loading and wont change no matter how long I wait.

I already tried to use Comand Prompt and use:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

but couldn't get further after the first command because it just didnt let me type the next command in and just showed me this text:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.17134.1

Image Version: 10.0.17134.472

:)

Duy Khiem Nguyen, Dec 31, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Windows Features won't load and keeps showing me "Please wait"

Hi,

my Problem is that the Windows Features on/off window is stuck loading and wont change no matter how long I wait.

I already tried to use Comand Prompt and use:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

but couldn't get further after the first command because it just didnt let me type the next command in and just showed me this text:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.17134.1

Image Version: 10.0.17134.472

Duy Khiem Nguyen, Jan 10, 2020
  4. damtachoa Win User

Windows Features won't load and keeps showing me "Please wait"

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows Features won't load and keeps showing me "Please wait"

1. Windows Features won't load and keeps showing me "Please wait" - Similar Threads - Features won't load

2. Please wait for the Windows Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please wait for the Windows Search: symptom: Screen is black except a white text Please wait for the Windows Search.platform: it is a Windows virtual desktop for CSS.time period: it has been a whole weekend.Hope I describe the issue clear here, can anyone help me with this?...
  3. Please wait for the Windows Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please wait for the Windows Search: symptom: Screen is black except a white text Please wait for the Windows Search.platform: it is a Windows virtual desktop for CSS.time period: it has been a whole weekend.Hope I describe the issue clear here, can anyone help me with this?...
  4. Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer: Hi, I got problem when I start my laptop. When the logo of the computer pop out, there is loading and please wait for few seconds before it move into login. I’m also has hard time restarting, they will give me “Getting Windows Ready. Don’t turn of your computer”, this takes...
  5. Please wait in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please wait in windows 10: Whenever i start my laptop it shows please wait it has started coming from 2 to 3 months when ever i delete some files it dosent take much time to start but it always shows please wait and i cant fully clear everything because there are my important files to so when i need it...
  6. forza horizon 4, stuck on loading please wait

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4, stuck on loading please wait: I've been stuck on loading please wait since yesterday I even tried to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-stuck-on-loading-please-wait/784295de-f6d8-4aab-a797-0518d6a794c4
  7. File Explorer Loads only the windows and shows nothing and keeps on loading. Please refer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Explorer Loads only the windows and shows nothing and keeps on loading. Please refer...: I recently started a windows update. After that when I tried to open file explorer it loads nothing. See in the image.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-loads-only-the-windows-and-shows/9ddfe705-237c-4a4a-b966-d7633f3fb821
  8. My windows update check is stuck here , it's just showing please wait and loading ...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows update check is stuck here , it's just showing please wait and loading ...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iamparth25 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlj8y0/my_windows_update_check_is_stuck_here_its_just/
  9. Forza Horizon 4 is stuck at loading , please wait screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 is stuck at loading , please wait screen: I didn't have this this problem before now i have it and my windows is up to date please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-is-stuck-at-loading-please-wait/90809a96-c15a-48c2-b36e-35324e3940da
  10. Windows stuck on please wait

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on please wait: Hello folks! I need help. Coming to point, I was facing some error related to dll (aom 0x00007b error) launching Age of Mythology. I came to know it can be fixed by copying 5 dll files to system32 folder. These files are associated with visual C++ redist. mfc100.dll,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows features wont load

2. windows features please wait long

3. windows features wont load windows 10

4. turn windows features on or off stuck on please wait,
  5. windows 10 features wont load,
  6. windows features please wait,
  7. windows features please wait win 10,
  8. windows wont open software and please wait,
  9. window features on please wait,
  10. windows features on or off please wait,
  11. stuck on please wait windows features on or off,