Windows 10: Windows Features.

Discus and support Windows Features. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. How do I know which Windows features I need? Reset my laptop and not got much on it now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulaholmes64, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Windows Features.

Hi. How do I know which Windows features I need? Reset my laptop and not got much on it now.

:)

paulaholmes64, Aug 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Windows 7 top feature request list leaked to the public

With Windows still managing to find its way to over 95 percent of the desktop computers sold each year, it's not surprising that one can find plenty of people interested in giving their feedback about what future versions of Windows should be able to do.

A few years ago, before Windows Vista had even shipped, Microsoft sent out a wish list form asking people what features they would like to see in the next version of Windows, currently code-named Windows 7. The top wished-for features in this list were recently leaked to the public and have popped up at various sites (e.g., Neowin). While anonymous sources at Microsoft tell us that they bear no relationship to the actual feature set Microsoft is currently writing for Windows 7, the list does provide interesting insight into what the Windows-using public most wants from Windows.

The features are listed in no particular order, but they break down into various categories depending on what part of Windows the feature request falls under. Many requests for improvements in Internet Explorer, such as a session restore function, are fairly obvious wishes for features that already exist in competitive products such as Firefox and Opera. Other suggestions, such as a tabbed Windows Explorer, look for features from web browsers to migrate into the general user interface.

Windows Features. win7-early_feedback.gif

Some of the feature requests are clearly unrealistic, such as the desire to "back up" Xbox 360 games to the PC (yeah, I don't think Microsoft will be doing that one). Others are minor user interface enhancements that would be nice additions but wouldn't really change the Windows experience, such as a progress bar when hibernating the system. However, there are a few that make good sense and would be welcome additions to the operating system, such as a built-in video and audio codec manager.

A Windows 7 insider who wishes to remain anonymous told Ars that the leaked feature list was gathered before any real development on Windows 7 was started, and readers should not expect to see requests from the list necessarily implemented in Microsoft’s next major Windows release.

Ben Clarke, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Features.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Features.

1. Windows Features. - Similar Threads - Features

2. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  3. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  4. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  6. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  7. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  8. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  9. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.: your a idiot.. i am sorry but this peice of garbage has deleted more video than it has recorded.fact i need to be able to alt-tab and record the desktop.so now the ROG ally for example uses the gamebar for recording...so now i need to learn and use OBS to record everything...