Windows 10: Windows File Explorer - Insert Key

Discus and support Windows File Explorer - Insert Key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How does one activate the Insert key in Windows File Explorer? Please do not give suggestions for Word, Excel, etc. - only File Explorer. If no method,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 2018_AM, Nov 29, 2018.

1. 2018_AM Win User

Windows File Explorer - Insert Key

How does one activate the Insert key in Windows File Explorer? Please do not give suggestions for Word, Excel, etc. - only File Explorer. If no method, Microsoft please provide a macro, etc. or program edit to enable this function.

:)

2018_AM, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows File Explorer - Insert Key :p

Frick, Nov 29, 2018
  4. geno368 Win User

Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

geno368, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows File Explorer - Insert Key - Similar Threads - File Explorer Insert

2. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Product Key Insertion: Hi,I was studying a docker course when I was setting up the docker I wanted to activate Hyper V, but this feature was not available, I had to change my product key, but now I want to insert my original product key, and when I try to insert it, it sends me this message 'the...
  3. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Original Product Key Insertion: Hi,I was studying a docker course when I was setting up the docker I wanted to activate Hyper V, but this feature was not available, I had to change my product key, but now I want to insert my original product key, and when I try to insert it, it sends me this message 'the...
  4. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Attaching and inserting files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attaching and inserting files: The app for attaching files and pictures to mail is not working in aol. I've used both Firefox and Edge. Using latest version of both browsers and latest update of Windows 10. After left clicking attach or insert files, the popup appears but just says "working on it"...
  6. Insert key not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Insert key not working: When I press the Insert key on my laptop in apps that make use of the Insert key, nothing happens. For instance in Freeplane, pressing the Insert key is supposed to create a child node on a mind map, but it doesn't work. I have also tried to use the Insert key in Freemind and...
  7. Insert key not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Insert key not working: Yesterday, for the first time since I bought my laptop, I needed to use the Insert key (it says "Einfg" instead of "Ins" because I bought it from Germany). I tried it in two applications Freemind and Freeplane, in both of which it is supposed to create a child node on a mind...
  8. File Explorer Not Responding when inserting External HDD.

File Explorer Not Responding when inserting External HDD.: I'm having a hard time when inserting an external drive, the Explorer suddenly not responding. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-not-responding-when-inserting/bbcbbaa3-6c79-4c4e-ac77-9a28a19273ce
  9. insert key

in Windows 10 Customization
    insert key: how do I turn off the insert key on win 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insert-key/2bc17fd0-1405-4412-88e3-d13f15a4460b
  10. Most photos do not display in File Explorer or Insert

Most photos do not display in File Explorer or Insert: Lately, when I go to look at an image in File Explorer or to insert an image in Word or Facebook, most of the images are not shown. I checked Task Manager and CPU, memory and disk are not much busy. After a full 15 minutes, File Explorer still has not shown almost all the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows insert file explorer