Windows 10: Windows File Explorer

Discus and support Windows File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since Windows 10 Home 1909 was installed I cannot perform searches in Windows File Explorer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RussellHanson4, Jun 30, 2020 at 3:22 PM.

1. Windows File Explorer

Since Windows 10 Home 1909 was installed I cannot perform searches in Windows File Explorer.

:)

RussellHanson4, Jun 30, 2020 at 3:22 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows File Explorer :p

4. geno368 Win User

Windows File Explorer

Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

Thema:

Windows File Explorer

1. Windows File Explorer - Similar Threads - File Explorer

2. Windows 10 1909 KB4517245 Update Causes File Explorer Issues

in Cortana
    Windows 10 1909 KB4517245 Update Causes File Explorer Issues: Uninstall this update will put File Explorer back to the way it was until they come up with a fix. For those who need to search folders now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1909-kb4517245-update-causes-file/b9d46546-fd5f-42ba-b587-8f8e7605c9cf
  3. Cannot mount ISO files neither via PowerShell nor via Explorer, Win10 pro 1909, error...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot mount ISO files neither via PowerShell nor via Explorer, Win10 pro 1909, error...: Hi all, I recently found out that my fairly fresh Win10 installation cannot mount any ISO files which are totally fine because other tools can open and extract them whatsoever. When I try to do this in Windows Explorer or in the PowerShell, for several minutes, nothing at...
  4. File Explorer crash in Windows 10

File Explorer crash in Windows 10: Hi there I have tried absolutely all of the recommendations in the various posts and articles - ensured Windows fully up to date - checked Display settings - deleted Regedit keys - deleted File Explorer settings - cleared File explorer history - ran Netsh Winsock reset...
  5. My laptop accesses my LAN wirelessly but File Explorer cannot find my WD My Cloud or my...

My laptop accesses my LAN wirelessly but File Explorer cannot find my WD My Cloud or my...: Hi all, Can anyone help me? My laptop accesses my LAN wirelessly but Windows File Explorer cannot find my WD My Cloud or my Terramaster NAS devices when I try to map any folder on them. My main PC wired is working fine. Thanks, Lee....
  6. Apps like Discord cannot open Windows Explorer when uploadng a file. What can i do that...

Apps like Discord cannot open Windows Explorer when uploadng a file. What can i do that...: I've had this issue with Discord for about a year now and never got it fixed. I've attempted support tickets with Discord 2 months ago, but according to them, everything that I've sent them reveals that the Discord app is running perfectly fine. That ticket is STILL open and...
  7. File Explorer

File Explorer: The BROWSE box will not accept input in File Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer/194dcdc6-d66c-43e0-8c5c-d93ff4f92743
  8. Something is wrong with my file explorer, there seems to be no ribbon or any way to make it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something is wrong with my file explorer, there seems to be no ribbon or any way to make it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lebensmude95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hju1nj/something_is_wrong_with_my_file_explorer_there/
  9. High CPU Windows 10, File explorer unstable and no Index

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Windows 10, File explorer unstable and no Index: Hi. I have multiple issues on my Windows 10 PC right now. And i Think they are related. I think the main problem is that indexing has stopped working. File explore often takes takes foever to load Wsearch har status Starting under services not running There is a...
  10. Unable to remove deleted location from File Explorer

Unable to remove deleted location from File Explorer: Hi All, I used to have a software called Kiteworks installed on my machine. The app was terrible and didn't work for me so I uninstalled it. Unfortunately I'm still stuck with the location in file explorer which I can't remove please see screenshot. Any idea how I can get...