Windows 10: Windows file format chnaged

Discus and support Windows file format chnaged in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing a big problem. I'm using windows 10. All my files has been changed to .mmnn format. Ex: my_cv.docx changed to my_cv.docx.mmnn. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jubaer Ahmed Raji, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Windows file format chnaged

Hi,

I am facing a big problem. I'm using windows 10. All my files has been changed to .mmnn format. Ex: my_cv.docx changed to my_cv.docx.mmnn. How to solve this problem. Please help me.

:)

Jubaer Ahmed Raji, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, Feb 15, 2020
  4. tater1955 Win User

Windows file format chnaged

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

The link says for Office 2000 and 2003. Will this work for 2007?

tater1955, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows file format chnaged

1. Windows file format chnaged - Similar Threads - file format chnaged

2. How to Chnage Dns On Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Chnage Dns On Microsoft: Hi There,I Tried to Visit a Service Website From My Windows Computer with ed edge Browser But Browser Said "DNS Resolution Failed". Then I Visited from another windows pc but it works. I'm very confused why my pc is not working is it for default Dns?...
  3. File Format

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Format: Hey brothers and sisters I need some help. I mistakenly opened a game bin file with notepad and the check box saying "Always use this app to open bin. files" was checked due to which now i cannot run the game,,please give me a solution. How can I recover the default format of...
  4. file formats

file formats: how can you change the file format on a group offiles at once. I have a bunch of pictures saved with the " GIMP" file tag that I would like to change to .JPG is this possible? thanks, terry...
  5. File Format

File Format: Hi I have downloaded a file which needs to be mounted but for some reason the file is showing as a Notepad file. I imagine this is because of something i have changed previously. What format would the file need to be in in order for me to mount it please ? and what would...
  6. CHNAGE PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CHNAGE PC: currently I am windows 10 home user and I purchase another licence of windows 10 pro. I want to transfer my windows 10 home licence to another pc and install windows 10 pro in my current laptop. I try many time for change but problem not solved. kindly do the needful at...
  7. format files

in Windows 10 Customization
    format files: I recorded church service this past Sunday with my video camera. I tried to edit it with windows 10 it's saying something about the format of the file. what do I need to do ? I used it earlier and the computer began to update right in the middle of it savivng...
  8. File format.

File format.: How do I change a music file format from wpl to wav or mp3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-format/3a33e1dd-d802-4fe4-bd18-2f45a8a89b3a"
  9. File format

File format: How do I change a photo file format. Photos were taken with a Cannon EOS Rebel T1i. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-format/aceb5f6b-db57-4d98-ad4f-0155736f852f"
  10. Activation troubles after hardware chnage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubles after hardware chnage: Here's what happened: Linked my Windows 10 Pro Licence to my Microsoft account. Switched out to a new motherboard, new install linked to my Microsoft account. Activation has failed, (Error Code: 0xC004C003) when I try to troubleshoot: Press I recently changed hardware on...