Windows 10: windows file manager tick box

Discus and support windows file manager tick box in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a lot of photos and videos on my machine. When I look at something I want to tick a box so I know I have looked at it recently. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by garydavies6, Jul 29, 2019.

1. windows file manager tick box

Hello,

I have a lot of photos and videos on my machine.

When I look at something I want to tick a box so I know I have looked at it recently.

So ticking box logs the time and date of the tick as well.

Gary

:)

garydavies6, Jul 29, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 29, 2019
  4. windows file manager tick box

stuttering mouse, tick box on every windows screen

Hi Ima,

This behavior is usually caused by corrupted or missing system file. We suggest running System File Checker (SFC) tool to scan and replace damaged system files by following the steps below:

• Right-click on Start menu and select
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
    • Wait for the scan to finish and restart your computer.

Let us know if you find this helpful.

Adrianne Buc, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

windows file manager tick box

1. windows file manager tick box - Similar Threads - file manager tick

2. Show recently used files in quick access tick box doesn´t stay ticked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Show recently used files in quick access tick box doesn´t stay ticked: For some reason I can´t attach a screenshot here so I will try to explain it. I followed an article that said that I have to get into start settings and enable the feature which says Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar and in File Explorer Quick...
  3. Show recently used files in quick access tick box doesn´t stay ticked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show recently used files in quick access tick box doesn´t stay ticked: For some reason I can´t attach a screenshot here so I will try to explain it. I followed an article that said that I have to get into start settings and enable the feature which says Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar and in File Explorer Quick...
  4. Show recently used files in quick access tick box doesn´t stay ticked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Tick mark files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tick mark files: All the folders and files in documents are added to desktop they contain tick mark.how remove them from desktop without deleting them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tick-mark-files/ff1acae7-55b6-495b-b2e5-081eed3e3874
  6. Tick mark files

Tick mark files: All the folders and files in documents are added to desktop they contain tick mark.how remove them from desktop without deleting them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tick-mark-files/ff1acae7-55b6-495b-b2e5-081eed3e3874
  7. OneDrive files have no ticks/status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive files have no ticks/status: Hello,I have recently got a new laptop and I'm moving all my files over to the new one via OneDrive.My new laptop has all the files now as well as the status column in OneDrive showing ticks or the cloud etc.However I'm trying to clear my old laptop but all the space is being...
  8. OneDrive files have no ticks/status

OneDrive files have no ticks/status: Hello,I have recently got a new laptop and I'm moving all my files over to the new one via OneDrive.My new laptop has all the files now as well as the status column in OneDrive showing ticks or the cloud etc.However I'm trying to clear my old laptop but all the space is being...
  9. ticking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ticking: I think the HDD is going. Do I just install it and recover from my Macrium image as usual or do I have to format etc.? What else could be making an intermittent ticking? I ran Dell DX and it said all OK as did Speccy but I don't trust software testing. Should I run...
  10. Folder Sharing windows are missing outlines and tick boxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Sharing windows are missing outlines and tick boxes: See the photo below. Permission windows are missing the tick boxes, even when i tick them i dont see any change [img] [img] 89971