Windows 10: Windows File Recovery App

Discus and support Windows File Recovery App in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I installed Windows File Recovery app Version: 0.1.20151.0 from the Microsoft Store to my Lenovo laptop today in order to recover a folder that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RodneyMcgee, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Windows File Recovery App

Hello, I installed Windows File Recovery app Version: 0.1.20151.0 from the Microsoft Store to my Lenovo laptop today in order to recover a folder that got lost on my hard drive. I don't exactly how that happenedMy laptop has the following Windows SpecificationsEdition: Windows 10 Home, Version: 21H1, OS build: 19043.1110, Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 I have tried following the commands per the online help webpage & keep getting the same message each time I try : "There was an error parsing your command. Please check /? for more information and try a

:)

RodneyMcgee, Aug 10, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 10, 2021
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Best free file recovery

My mate was doing a back up and somehow managed to delete a lot of important files and photos, he has downloaded a program called pctools which does file recovery and it finds the files though to recover them he has to pay, he is a bit dubious about paying before the recovery incase it doesnt do as advertised, does anyone know of any good free file recovery apps that actually work.

The files shouldnt be too hard to recover as they were just deleted from the recycle bin and the drive hasnt been formatted, any help appreciated.

NdMk2o1o, Aug 10, 2021
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows File Recovery App

DRDNA, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows File Recovery App

1. Windows File Recovery App - Similar Threads - File Recovery App

2. External HD recovery with Windows File Recovery App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External HD recovery with Windows File Recovery App: Hi MS communityI have tried to use Windows File Recovery to recover all my files stored on a WD external Passport HD.I downloaded the app and used the command below:Winfr C: D:\Recovery /extensiveThe app gives me the following error message which I don't know what it...
  3. External HD recovery with Windows File Recovery App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External HD recovery with Windows File Recovery App: Hi MS communityI have tried to use Windows File Recovery to recover all my files stored on a WD external Passport HD.I downloaded the app and used the command below:Winfr C: D:\Recovery /extensiveThe app gives me the following error message which I don't know what it...
  4. Windows File Recovery

Windows File Recovery: Hi, I am trying to recover a visio file which didn't auto save even with autosave after every 10 minutes switched on. Trying to donwload Winfr however I cannot download through Microsoft store. Does anyone know a link to directly downloading Winfr?Thanks!...
  5. Windows File Recovery App - help restoring file not appearing

Windows File Recovery App - help restoring file not appearing: I am running the Windows File Recovery App on my Windows 11 computer, trying to find some files that i accidentally deleted and cannot find in the recycle bin etc.After running the app, The folder with the missing documents will appear in my external hard drive, but when I go...
  6. Windows File Recovery App - help restoring file not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Recovery App - help restoring file not appearing: I am running the Windows File Recovery App on my Windows 11 computer, trying to find some files that i accidentally deleted and cannot find in the recycle bin etc.After running the app, The folder with the missing documents will appear in my external hard drive, but when I go...
  7. "Windows Update" APP - File recovery from the app itself!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Windows Update" APP - File recovery from the app itself!: Hello,Soo a while ago i decided to follow a Guide on how to permanantly disable ur "Windows Update". The Guide told me to delete following folders:> C drive > Windows > Windows10UpgradeUpdateAssistantV2UpdateAssistantIt realy worked well but now i have to update my Windows...
  8. "Windows Update" APP - File recovery from the app itself!

"Windows Update" APP - File recovery from the app itself!: Hello,Soo a while ago i decided to follow a Guide on how to permanantly disable ur "Windows Update". The Guide told me to delete following folders:> C drive > Windows > Windows10UpgradeUpdateAssistantV2UpdateAssistantIt realy worked well but now i have to update my Windows...
  9. "Windows Update" APP - File recovery from the app itself!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Problems Running Windows File Recovery app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems Running Windows File Recovery app: I recently downloaded the Windows File Recovery app from the Microsoft store, but when I open it the programs opens a program called Command Center and wants a command to get started after it shows the prompt: C\WINDOWS\system32>. Can anyone provide the command to enter...