Windows 10: Windows File Recovery problem

Discus and support Windows File Recovery problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't download Microsoft File Recovery I updated my laptop to the latest version and it still saying "It looks like you don't have applicable... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Argun.E, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Argun.E Win User

Windows File Recovery problem

I can't download Microsoft File Recovery I updated my laptop to the latest version and it still saying "It looks like you don't have applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." What should I do I really need to recover some photo and videos I accidently deleted them.

:)

Argun.E, Dec 15, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Dec 15, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Dec 15, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

How does Windows boot to advanced recovery option e.g. command prompt?

- that gives me a 454 'Unexpected error' This tells me that the BCD is partially corrupted.

The commands: shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
    or: %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c reagentc /boottore&shutdown /r /f /t 00
    should boot into Recovery if everything is configured correctly.
    FYI, If Windows is configured correctly:
    1. If Reagentc is disabled, you still can get into Recovery but with limited options.
    2. If Reagentc is enabled, you'll get all options.
    3. If you boot Windows using Recovery USB stick, You'll get into Recovery with couple of options missing.

Here's my suggestion if you want to try:
    OPTION 1: Will save the trouble of re-install Windows.

1. Download the image of my first 3 partitions (450MB Recovery, 100 MB EFI partition, and 16MB unformatted primary)
      EFI_Boot-00-00.7z - Google Drive
    2. Run Macrium and restore the image from step 1, overwriting your existing 1st three partitions, leaving C alone.
    3. Delete the 490MB Recovery partition.
    4. From Macrium, run fix boot problems.
    5. Reboot. Open Admin command prompt then run Reagentc /info to make sure that it is enabled. If not, enable it.
      if failed to enable, reboot and try again.
    OPTION 2: Assuming you've already had Windows backup with Macrium.

1. Wipe out the first 5 parttiions. (450MB, 100MB, 16MB, C Drive, 480MB)
    2. Fresh install Windows 10
    3. Restore C drive from backup image, run fix boot problems
    4. repeat step 5 from OPTION 1 above.

topgundcp, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows File Recovery problem - Similar Threads - File Recovery problem

2. Windows File Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows File Recovery: Hi, I am trying to recover a visio file which didn't auto save even with autosave after every 10 minutes switched on. Trying to donwload Winfr however I cannot download through Microsoft store. Does anyone know a link to directly downloading Winfr?Thanks!...
  3. Windows File Recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Recovery: Windows File Recovery seems to keep hanging at 7% for 24 hours last time I ran it on the external drive in question. Should I continue to let it run for a week to see if it progresses?One day I discovered that One Drive was auto copying files to the cloud even though I never...
  4. Windows recovery problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows recovery problem: I reinstalled windows 10 from bootable pendrive. I wanted to let the pc remove all the apps keeping the files intact, but all apps are present. My question is sometimes drivers problem comes as well with windows recovery. How to prevent that?...
  5. Windows recovery problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery problem: I reinstalled windows 10 from bootable pendrive. I wanted to let the pc remove all the apps keeping the files intact, but all apps are present. My question is sometimes drivers problem comes as well with windows recovery. How to prevent that?...
  6. Windows recovery problem

7. problem with windows recovery

problem with windows recovery: what is the cause of this problem in windows. It appears sometimes after restart and OS is also not functioning well. Please help me..! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-recovery/9cde62b6-e3c1-46e0-869f-d78be08ddc37
  8. Problems Running Windows File Recovery app

Problems Running Windows File Recovery app: I recently downloaded the Windows File Recovery app from the Microsoft store, but when I open it the programs opens a program called Command Center and wants a command to get started after it shows the prompt: C\WINDOWS\system32>. Can anyone provide the command to enter...
  9. Windows recovery problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows recovery problem: What should I do about this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-recovery-problem/7f4f0100-75be-4c15-90fb-382e1d0b7a62
  10. File Recovery Windows

File Recovery Windows: [ATTACH] File Recovery Windows [IMG] Home Downloads Contacts [ATTACH] DDR Recovery – Professional ✔ DDR Professional Recovery Software recovers lost files and folders from Windows hard disk drives and commonly used digital media drives. Software restores missing or deleted...