Windows 10: Windows File Recovery

Discus and support Windows File Recovery in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I accidentally deleted a .txt file and I was trying to recover it. First I tried EaseUS and a couple of apps like Disk Drill and Recuva but to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhillipVergel de Dios, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Windows File Recovery

Hi, so I accidentally deleted a .txt file and I was trying to recover it. First I tried EaseUS and a couple of apps like Disk Drill and Recuva but to no avail, I wasn't able to recover my file. When I first tried using EaseUS I found my file but wasn't able to recover it due to being limited by the free trial. So I reinstalled the version where I can recover some files but limited to some MBs. Then I tried to scan it again but wasn't able to find the file anymore so I tried recovering some random files that was found on my Desktopwhich is the directory where my text file was deleted and trie

:)

PhillipVergel de Dios, Oct 14, 2021
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 14, 2021
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 14, 2021
  4. slim142 Win User

Windows File Recovery

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows File Recovery

1. Windows File Recovery - Similar Threads - File Recovery

2. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Recovery isnt downloading: Im trying to use windows file recovery because I have lost some important files through my carelessness. When I have tried downloading the program it has been stuck on "Retrieving Information from the Microsoft Store"...
  3. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows File Recovery isnt downloading: Im trying to use windows file recovery because I have lost some important files through my carelessness. When I have tried downloading the program it has been stuck on "Retrieving Information from the Microsoft Store"...
  4. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. File recovery program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File recovery program: I wanted to install a program to recover deleted files, I have a question, can this program harm my SSD/HDD, or something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery-program/6124af55-a6e9-4c41-8424-13494b75f4d7
  6. File recovery program

File recovery program: I wanted to install a program to recover deleted files, I have a question, can this program harm my SSD/HDD, or something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery-program/6124af55-a6e9-4c41-8424-13494b75f4d7
  7. Windows 11 File Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Recovery: I have a Dell Optiplex 7780 that was running Windows 11. I had just reset it and signed into my work account. I added a bunch of files that I had backed up to a USB drive to OneDrive and then foolishly deleted the files from the USB. I then let the computer sit for a little...
  8. Windows 11 File Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Recovery: I have a Dell Optiplex 7780 that was running Windows 11. I had just reset it and signed into my work account. I added a bunch of files that I had backed up to a USB drive to OneDrive and then foolishly deleted the files from the USB. I then let the computer sit for a little...
  9. Windows 11 File Recovery

10. Windows 11 File Recovery