Windows 10: Windows File Recovery

Discus and support Windows File Recovery in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I accidentally deleted a .txt file and I was trying to recover it. First I tried EaseUS and a couple of apps like Disk Drill and Recuva but to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhillipVergel de Dios, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Windows File Recovery

Hi, so I accidentally deleted a .txt file and I was trying to recover it. First I tried EaseUS and a couple of apps like Disk Drill and Recuva but to no avail, I wasn't able to recover my file. When I first tried using EaseUS I found my file but wasn't able to recover it due to being limited by the free trial. So I reinstalled the version where I can recover some files but limited to some MBs. Then I tried to scan it again but wasn't able to find the file anymore so I tried recovering some random files that was found on my Desktopwhich is the directory where my text file was deleted and trie

:)

PhillipVergel de Dios, Oct 14, 2021
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 14, 2021
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 14, 2021
  4. slim142 Win User

Windows File Recovery

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows File Recovery

1. Windows File Recovery - Similar Threads - File Recovery

2. Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive: What are the Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash if you use File History or OneDrive backup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-recovery-options-after-a-crash-with/e97b2c6c-e7d1-4410-b534-065fd93aab8c
  3. Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive: What are the Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash if you use File History or OneDrive backup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-recovery-options-after-a-crash-with/e97b2c6c-e7d1-4410-b534-065fd93aab8c
  4. File recovery after shift + delete and system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File recovery after shift + delete and system restore: Hi I mistakenly shifted + deleted a folder on drive C. This folder contained Word files. I then restored the system and checked with various software to restore them. It was not successful. I ran the restore system again and moved it forward. Exactly when the files were...
  5. File recovery after shift + delete and system restore

File recovery after shift + delete and system restore: Hi I mistakenly shifted + deleted a folder on drive C. This folder contained Word files. I then restored the system and checked with various software to restore them. It was not successful. I ran the restore system again and moved it forward. Exactly when the files were...
  6. File recovery after shift + delete and system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. File recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File recovery: Hi,I moved files from an external memory card to my hard drive by both:1. dragging files2. cutting and pastingMy laptop was later stolen and I've lost a bunch of my family photos. Is it possible to recover them by running a software on my memory card?Thanks...
  8. File recovery

File recovery: Hi,I moved files from an external memory card to my hard drive by both:1. dragging files2. cutting and pastingMy laptop was later stolen and I've lost a bunch of my family photos. Is it possible to recover them by running a software on my memory card?Thanks...
  9. File recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows File Recovery

Windows File Recovery: Hi, so I accidentally deleted a .txt file and I was trying to recover it. First I tried EaseUS and a couple of apps like Disk Drill and Recuva but to no avail, I wasn't able to recover my file. When I first tried using EaseUS I found my file but wasn't able to recover it due...