Windows 10: Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks

Discus and support Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You can run Android apps on Chromebooks. You can run Linux programs on Chromebooks. Heck, you can even run Windows programs on Chromebooks. But one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks

Read more:

:)

Brink, Sep 12, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

chromebook

Ho Carolyn,

You can install Windows 10 on come chromebooks and it sill run successfully - what is the make and exact model No. of your chromebook - that will be on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

DaveM121, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Sharing Issue

Hi Ennycloe,

There are several reasons why does other computers are unable to access your file from Windows 10. To make sure where this issue is coming from, we suggest that you run the built-in HomeGroup troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting on the Windows search box.
    • Click on View all which is located on the left pane.
    • Choose Home group and then Shared Folders.
    • Follow the on screen steps.

Let us know the results from the troubleshooter.

Janeane Cru, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Guitar Win User

Steam Game Sharing?

Gaming articles on Engadget

This sounds pretty awesome, if true. There are a lot of old games I don't play that I'd be willing to share with friends, and there are some that I'd want to play but not sure about actually buying as well.

Guitar, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks - Similar Threads - file sharing comes

2. Chromebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chromebook: Hi, someone has removed windows 10 from their HP laptop and installed a Chromebook os. They don't like the Chromebook os and want to go back to windows 10. How do I do this? Do I have to remove the Chromebook os first or do I just 'write over' with a windows 10 os saved on...
  3. Chromebook To Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chromebook To Windows 10: I wanted to ask if i can get windows 10 on my chromebook. Is there a way to install it without disc or USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chromebook-to-windows-10/a32a58e4-702a-49f9-a2d4-13f45a5b5f83
  4. Windows 10 on Chromebook

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on Chromebook: Anyone know if it's possible to run Windows 10 on the HP Chromebook 14 CA052WM? submitted by /u/PhenomenalBlaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evb0rh/windows_10_on_chromebook/
  5. Windows for Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows for Chromebook?: Is it at all possible to install windows OS on a Chromebook laptop? I have an Acer Chromebook R11, and I do like it, but it’s annoying to either not be able to download certain things with only windows/Mac options, or not be able to download certain things at all. I figure if...
  6. Coming from a chromebook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Coming from a chromebook: Hi. Have a surface laptop 2 i5 which is very fancy for me. I have a chromebook before that and this is much better in most ways. I have recently been hijacked by: dontnotifyfriends.info This sends me advertising for dating site on the right of my screen 10 times a day....
  7. Chromebooks

in Windows 10 Support
    Chromebooks: I am thinking about buying a new laptop. I can get a chromebook for under $100.00 I know that we get what we pay for but I don't need a computer with all the bells and whistles anymore. How are the new chromebooks? 130103
  8. Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook: If you follow Chromebook development news the way hot-stove baseball fans follow the latest trade rumors, you know Google is working on bringing Windows to Chromebook. If you have that one Windows applications you must run, Google has been working on making it possible to...
  9. chromebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    chromebook: Is chromebook compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/chromebook/3ca44f41-3289-41c4-8a5b-00fe68f3d153
  10. ChromeBook

in Windows 10 Support
    ChromeBook: Would it be okay if I asked a question on the above Please. If the answer is no. No worries. Thanks. 82864