Windows 10: Windows File Wxplorer

Discus and support Windows File Wxplorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to delete pic or folders nothing happens. I highlight the pic or folder, then hit delete, nothing happens. Then when I go to copy pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatrickHannan1, May 27, 2019.

1. Windows File Wxplorer

When I try to delete pic or folders nothing happens. I highlight the pic or folder, then hit delete, nothing happens. Then when I go to copy pictures to my phone it won't let me.

:)

PatrickHannan1, May 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2019
  4. slozomby Win User

Windows File Wxplorer

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows File Wxplorer

1. Windows File Wxplorer - Similar Threads - File Wxplorer

2. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?: I have had issues in the past week with random high 90-100% CPU, which drops the moment I look at task manager; intermittent slowing and hanging, particularly with the Bing homepage and searches; and the black window flashing up intermittently. I ran virus/malware scans with...
  3. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?: I have had issues in the past week with random high 90-100% CPU, which drops the moment I look at task manager; intermittent slowing and hanging, particularly with the Bing homepage and searches; and the black window flashing up intermittently. I ran virus/malware scans with...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  6. Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++

Large notepad file makes it so i cant load the app, NOT notepad++: I have a large notepad file that makes it so that whenever i try to run the program, it puts it in a forever loading state, i have never saved this file, and there are also other unsaved files that i need, so how do i access my other unsaved files while getting rid of this...
  7. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  8. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  9. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  10. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...