Windows 10: Windows Filtering Platform blocks the connection of games installed from Windows Store

Discus and support Windows Filtering Platform blocks the connection of games installed from Windows Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows Filtering Platform blocks the connection of games installed from Windows Store regardless of Windows Firewall settings.This is just insane M$!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanyGee, Dec 5, 2021.

1. DanyGee Win User

Windows Filtering Platform blocks the connection of games installed from Windows Store

Windows Filtering Platform blocks the connection of games installed from Windows Store regardless of Windows Firewall settings.This is just insane M$! Your system blocking your games not respecting its own firewall rules mindblown.Here is the proof:1. Firewall rule2. Event logged3. My systemOS: Windows 11 Pro [64-bit] Kernel: 10.0.22000.0 Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z170-DELUXEShell: PowerShell v5.1.22000.282 Resolution: 3840x2160 Terminal: Windows Terminal CPU: IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Memory: [ --------- ] 9.02 GiB / 63.93 GiBDisk C::

:)

DanyGee, Dec 5, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 5, 2021
  4. ChloeShay Win User

Windows Filtering Platform blocks the connection of games installed from Windows Store

Installing 3rd party apps on windows platform for gaming

I am a Windows user and also a gaming explorer. I have come across gaming supportive apps which allows to play android games on windows platform. As we only use our android mobile to play games. I also like to experience the
    gaming in a much wider screen such as my Desktop PC screen.

• Are these 3rd party apps are suitable for use to install on windows platform?
    • How are we going to assure the security of these apps?

Open for Discussion.

ChloeShay, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Filtering Platform blocks the connection of games installed from Windows Store - Similar Threads - Filtering Platform blocks

2. Audit Failure Windows Filtering Platform has blocked connection - Application:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audit Failure Windows Filtering Platform has blocked connection - Application:...: I keep getting this Audit Failure alert in Windows Security Log. How can I fix this?Log Name: SecuritySource: Microsoft-Windows-Security-AuditingDate: 2023-12-06 9:35:41 AMEvent ID: 5157Task Category: Filtering Platform ConnectionLevel:...
  3. Audit Failure Windows Filtering Platform has blocked connection - Application:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audit Failure Windows Filtering Platform has blocked connection - Application:...: I keep getting this Audit Failure alert in Windows Security Log. How can I fix this?Log Name: SecuritySource: Microsoft-Windows-Security-AuditingDate: 2023-12-06 9:35:41 AMEvent ID: 5157Task Category: Filtering Platform ConnectionLevel:...
  4. what started 30,000 "filtering platform connection" messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what started 30,000 "filtering platform connection" messages?: I occasionally look at my windows event log and today I spotted 30000+ messages that occurred within 2 hours after a reboot. I have never seen this before. What caused it? None of my other systems show anything like this.I see a lot of acronis true image monitor maybe %75also...
  5. what started 30,000 "filtering platform connection" messages?

what started 30,000 "filtering platform connection" messages?: I occasionally look at my windows event log and today I spotted 30000+ messages that occurred within 2 hours after a reboot. I have never seen this before. What caused it? None of my other systems show anything like this.I see a lot of acronis true image monitor maybe %75also...
  6. Windows Filtering Platform blocks the connection of games installed from Windows Store

Windows Filtering Platform blocks the connection of games installed from Windows Store: Windows Filtering Platform blocks the connection of games installed from Windows Store regardless of Windows Firewall settings.This is just insane M$! Your system blocking your games not respecting its own firewall rules mindblown.Here is the proof:1. Firewall rule2. Event...
  7. Game transferring from platforms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game transferring from platforms: I bought a game on my Xbox one, which is linked to my Microsoft account. I now have a pc and am trying to download the game through Microsoft store. When I go to the game it says that I own it, then I press install on my device and only my Xbox one that I originally bought...
  8. Cannot install game from windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install game from windows store: I purchased the new Tetris Effect Connected game on the microsoft store, but cannot install it. When I click install, there is a popup that says "Try again later. Something happened on our end" with no other information or options. It says that I own the game, I just cant...
  9. Windows in S mode blocking game from Windows store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows in S mode blocking game from Windows store: Windows in S mode says that it will only run apps from the Microsoft store. I downloaded Crusader Kings 3 from the store, but when I try to run it I get the message that I can only run apps from the store. If I downloaded it from the store, why did it not give me a message...
  10. Installing games from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing games from the store: I was given a notice that world of tanks blitz was updated. .When I tried to update it I was unable to do so. I was then having the idea that I would down load it from the microsoft store after uninstalling it in hopes of getting the new game update. No go because it will...